• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crossovers

Elijah Guerrero

I don't really think he'd care. He himself is a contradiction. He's a vampire and, as he said in the beginning of the game, is God's chosen one. I just don't think he'd like Dante's attitude.

maybe, then again, Dante isn't the no-brained, potty mouth whiny 12 year old people try to make him out to be. He's a bit like Gabriel 9in the sense that he does not give a **** about other peoples problems).

EllDawn

maybe, then again, Dante isn't the no-brained, potty mouth whiny 12 year old people try to make him out to be. He's a bit like Gabriel 9in the sense that he does not give a **** about other peoples problems).
I didn't see him as that, either. Dante is actually like a mixture of some of the friends I had. I just don't think that Gabriel as Dracul would really appreciate that Dante most likely wouldn't let him kill anyone. Vergil probably wouldn't care, but Dante would.

Elijah Guerrero

I didn't see him as that, either. Dante is actually like a mixture of some of the friends I had. I just don't think that Gabriel as Dracul would really appreciate that Dante most likely wouldn't let him kill anyone. Vergil probably wouldn't care, but Dante would.

now that i think about it, Vergil and Alucard have a similar thought process when it comes to plans (drawing their enemies out to where they can get them, having a main person who is a large threat to the target, but also know that doing so with the plan would cost lives). besides the whole color scheme wepaon similarities, etc... At the end of Lords of Shadow 2 i believe Gabriel succedded iin his vengeance and is no longer going to hunt humans down as he did since God put him as the 'protector' of humanity against evils like Satan (that was his price for his protection).

EllDawn

now that i think about it, Vergil and Alucard have a similar thought process when it comes to plans (drawing their enemies out to where they can get them, having a main person who is a large threat to the target, but also know that doing so with the plan would cost lives). besides the whole color scheme wepaon similarities, etc... At the end of Lords of Shadow 2 i believe Gabriel succedded iin his vengeance and is no longer going to hunt humans down as he did since God put him as the 'protector' of humanity against evils like Satan (that was his price for his protection).
Vergil and Alucard are very much alike except that Alucard hates what he is. Vergil sees himself as being higher than humans and should control them. Alucard would rather step in to accomplish his goal and then drop out of view.

I don't really think Gabriel's hunting humans really had anything to do with his vengeance. He needed blood in order to stay strong and protect himself. He'd lost all his humanity, and killing really wasn't a setback for him. At the end of LOS2 he had finally grown close with his son, so he might change for him, but killing would still be a requirement for his survival. And there's always some other evil they'd have to fight against.

Elijah Guerrero

Vergil and Alucard are very much alike except that Alucard hates what he is. Vergil sees himself as being higher than humans and should control them. Alucard would rather step in to accomplish his goal and then drop out of view.

I don't really think Gabriel's hunting humans really had anything to do with his vengeance. He needed blood in order to stay strong and protect himself. He'd lost all his humanity, and killing really wasn't a setback for him. At the end of LOS2 he had finally grown close with his son, so he might change for him, but killing would still be a requirement for his survival. And there's always some other evil they'd have to fight against.

Actually, by the time Lords of Shadow 2 comes around, Alucard has accepted what he has become, he stopped using Dark Pain (the whip he had in Mirror of Fate) because it reminded him of his past life, while he did visit Sypha's tomb (which was suprising, since she was killed by werewolves (they're not ones for leaving corpses behind) he got used to being like his father, however what seperates the two vampires is what they do, Dracula kills anyone (innocents and other people) because he is simply a cold blooded killer who enjoys death and destruction (Zobek points this out) and does not care who he feeds on, Alucard on the other hand fights his fathers servants, does not prey on innocents and watches over people when not contending to his old man (my guess for his reason for killing Brotherhood soldiers, warriors and Clerics is because they used him that same way they used his dad and self defense.)
The whole hunting down humanity is not for his vengence (Satan and Zobek were scared ****less to even face him) but rather a result for what he became, sure he fed on them to survive and whatnot, but the way he saw the grand sceme of the prophecy (after he defeated the Forgotten One) was simple, God gave him one road to travel, and he made the most of it, if God wants him to stand against Satan and deal with the following crap, then he will name his price for humanity's protection against Satan. the price was humanity, so he has his forces raze and slaughter towns, cities, villages, etc... while the Brotherhood try over and over to end him, only to fail each time.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
You know, the following joke is one I've wanted to make for a long time, I just never had the time or boredom to
it's my take on the "Dante Vs Raiden" threads
DmCdante_zpse69b506d.jpg
Raidenbattlestance_zpsd8dfeb28.jpg
download_zpse291628d.jpg
tumblr_md9lffQV8K1ryfipvo2_400_zps87f77fec.jpg
dante_dmc4_n4_by_spettro77-d3ittqr_zpsab6a4476.jpg
Snakedisappointed_zps73a8143b.jpg

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
If we're talking about DmC then probably No More Heroes. If we're talking about the original series then RWBY, God of War, Bayonetta, Disgaea, Vampire Hunter D, Castlevania, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Dissidia Final Fantasy (not any of the numbered FFs but specifically Dissidia)

Top Bottom