• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crossover ideas for Devil May Cry

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Not sure if we're supposed to post ideas or what we've read, sooooo...I'll just post ideas. ^_^

Devil May Cry x Dead Island
x Rage
x Saint's Row (just cuz I'd like to see Dante's reaction to a certain purple "bat" in 3. >_>)
x Fable (You guys totally saw this coming, amirite?)

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, they do have a few DMC crossovers going right now, there's project X zone, MvC3, Shin Megami Tensei (I'm a little surprised at how well this one works).

I hope there is never a Silent Hill x DMC crossover. Sure the town's creepy and the creatures are the king of things that hunt me to the very depts of my soul but, honestly, he'd just tear through without much of a chalange. Yeah, for me and my kind those things are just the worst possible senario but for the like of that dude, well, they're not exactly chalenging, now are they.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
if u mean the scenes with Helena then yes, the rest doesn't make sense. Dante defeated the former ruler of the Demon world with one shot, not much effort, but took so much time to kill Apophis, even getting hit by Bass and Tina ?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
You know, they do have a few DMC crossovers going right now, there's project X zone, MvC3, Shin Megami Tensei (I'm a little surprised at how well this one works).

I hope there is never a Silent Hill x DMC crossover. Sure the town's creepy and the creatures are the king of things that hunt me to the very depts of my soul but, honestly, he'd just tear through without much of a chalange. Yeah, for me and my kind those things are just the worst possible senario but for the like of that dude, well, they're not exactly chalenging, now are they.
huh, if Dante's in Silent hill, he'd mow everything down and ''play'' with Pyramid Head

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
if u mean the scenes with Helena then yes, the rest doesn't make sense. Dante defeated the former ruler of the Demon world with one shot, not much effort, but took so much time to kill Apophis, even getting hit by Bass and Tina ?
He's not gonna go all-out on Bass and Tina so he just took their punches and shrugged it off later.

To be fair, he had help with mundus and its not like mundus died.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
He's not gonna go all-out on Bass and Tina so he just took their punches and shrugged it off later.

To be fair, he had help with mundus and its not like mundus died.
Not Mundus, the Despair Embodied in DMC2 and this is DMC2 Dante we're talking about, he is said to has surpass Sparda power. Sure he's holding back with Tina and Bass but actually getting hit ?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not Mundus, the Despair Embodied in DMC2 and this is DMC2 Dante we're talking about, he is said to has surpass Sparda power. Sure he's holding back with Tina and Bass but actually getting hit ?
I dont think he really cared for 2 so he didnt bother keeping it straight, he probably just wanted to use lucia.

they just surprised him, i think your overthinking it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I dont think he really cared for 2 so he didnt bother keeping it straight, he probably just wanted to use lucia.

they just surprised him, i think your overthinking it.

BULLSH*T Dante is a superhuman being with above human speed, reflexes, and abilities...even if he was sneak attacked or surprised he has displayed excellent perception skills to the point him getting surprised by 2 humans is even worst when he got stabbed by all those Hells in DMC3 and if this fanfic is using DMC2 or DMC4 Dante, that shouldn't have happened. It would make more sense if he allowed them to hit him.....2 human fighters landing a physical blow on a half human half demon super being is like a poke to him....where is this fanfic.....I wanna read it now.....

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
BULLSH*T Dante is a superhuman being with above human speed, reflexes, and abilities...even if he was sneak attacked or surprised he has displayed excellent perception skills to the point him getting surprised by 2 humans is even worst when he got stabbed by all those Hells in DMC3 and if this fanfic is using DMC2 or DMC4 Dante, that shouldn't have happened. It would make more sense if he allowed them to hit him.....2 human fighters landing a physical blow on a half human half demon super being is like a poke to him....where is this fanfic.....I wanna read it now.....
I just didnt take it as seriously as you guys have as it was a suspension of disbelief or dramatic license.

Plus Dante is not the type to be on guard at all times and he could have been surprised at how good they were.

kryptoknight

I'm working on an epic crossover right now. It's devil may cry meets hellboy, x-men, constentine, teen titans, spawn, mortal Kombat, Kim Possible, Bleach, Call of Cthulu (the short story by H.P. Lovecraft) Lord of the rings, The Wheel of Time, Batman Beyond, the crow, Ghost busters, scooby-doo, rugrats, Superman, Dr.Who, and much much more.

Top Bottom