• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creepypasta and other sad stories

Skagewid

There are a lot of creepypasta that i've heard in these years, as that of Slender , to Lavandonia's theory, as also the Doreamon's theory.

So, some day ago , for curiosity, I finished for reading a creepypasta about "Ed, Edd and Eddy" ; i loved that cartoon when I was a child , and also today, and reading this creepypasta , it makes me feel strange. It's the purgatory theory, when all characters of the cartoon are children who were died and sent to a "purgatory" because died young. To read something about this -> http://fantheories.wikia.com/wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy
Another story , similar to this up, is that of Samurai Jack, where he was 12 and had two personality , one of samurai (that fights with monster and futuristic robots) and the other was Akou . The boy's parents doesn't care about the two personality of their son, because they thought that were only story invented by Jack because he was young . But in the end, with Akou's personality , Jack killed his parents in the night, was bringed to an asylum and never more seen again.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's interesting.
I avoid reading fantheories, though. There's always some depressed old guy out there ready to destroy childhood favourites. No thanks. XD

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't really know if this counts as creepypasta, but I remember reading a short story about 'The Smiling Man' on Reddit a few years ago and it was pretty freaky deaky. There's a short film available on YouTube, too, but I don't really feel comfortable linking to it.

I scare pretty easily in my adulthood so I don't make a habit of keeping up to speed with this sort of thing. I did really enjoy that Slenderman Arrival game from a few years back, though.

Top Bottom