• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creepy DMC moments

KRSkull

in DMC 3 when Dante pointed the gun at Jester's nose. and Dante's face expression after kicking the door and nothing happened.

KRSkull

Yeah when Dante pointed the gun at Jester's nose. the nose moved down like a lever and Jester's mouth opened and his eyes closed. that is creepy.

and dante's face gave me nightmare

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC1 - Coming back to castle after it had turned to night outside, when it's all completely dark inside the castle and that music is playing. I think it's called Karnival.

GRRRRRR, Karnival! And the normal battle music doesn't play anymore, it's just that DAMNED song! Thank god the Underworld had an awesome theme or I'd have gone nuts.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
i am 26 and will be 27 next month.

Well it seems pretty darn weird for someone your age to find something like that "creepy".

But thats just my opinion.

Nothing wrong with it really, different people find different things creepy.

Some find clowns scary while others completely disagree with that notion.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You want a creepy DMC moment? What about that underwater prision you jum in to from the painting. That section is so claustrophobic. I'm just glad there wasn't any limitation of oxigen.

johnjeni33

In DMC3 when Dante rides Lady's bike up the side of the Temen-Ni-Gru, with a little help from Cerberus. This entire scene is just so utterly mental, so totally over the top and completely demented, you'd have to be mad not to like it
animesmile.gif
! Not content to ride a bike up probably the biggest man-made structure on the face of the Earth, Dante does so while the thing is falling apart. Not only does he do this but he then proceeds to swing his bike around like a child's toy using it to swat enemies out of the sky like flies, unholy crap
bigsmile.gif
! And to finish it all off, having thoroughly mauled all sensibilities regarding physics the audience may once have held, he proceeds to strike a pose shortly before the bike explodes with enough force to level a house, and he doesn't even notice for a couple of seconds even though he's practically wearing the thing
nosmile.gif
. Dante, you cocky devil you

Railazel

In DMC3 when Dante rides Lady's bike up the side of the Temen-Ni-Gru, with a little help from Cerberus. This entire scene is just so utterly mental, so totally over the top and completely demented, you'd have to be mad not to like it
animesmile.gif
! Not content to ride a bike up probably the biggest man-made structure on the face of the Earth, Dante does so while the thing is falling apart. Not only does he do this but he then proceeds to swing his bike around like a child's toy using it to swat enemies out of the sky like flies, unholy crap
bigsmile.gif
! And to finish it all off, having thoroughly mauled all sensibilities regarding physics the audience may once have held, he proceeds to strike a pose shortly before the bike explodes with enough force to level a house, and he doesn't even notice for a couple of seconds even though he's practically wearing the thing
nosmile.gif
. Dante, you cocky devil you

We're talking about creepy moments. As in stuff in DMC that scared or creeped you out.

Personally, the Alastor Scene creeped me out. It was the fact that Dante rose up through the guards of the hilt without stopping. I could just imagine how many organs were entangled in that and he still kept rising. It was just so.... painful to think about.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I don't know about DMC but sure i found this glitch in GTA 4

IMAGE_013.jpg

Its pretty creepy when you can see his eyeballs

Top Bottom