• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creepy DMC moments

Agility

"Known"
What moments of DMC creeped you out the most when you first played the DMC series? Mine was DMC1 when Dante got stabbed by Alastor (Even though I've never played it, I saw it for the first time on the internet)

What's yours?

When I first started playing the game of Devil May Cry 1. I was like RESIDENT EVIL because of the camera and the setting.

krein559

Really great like!

kv.gif

Dante47

I loved the creepiness of Devil May Cry. Maybe not as creepy as Resident Evil 2, but still pretty cool. I wish it would return.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I loved the creepiness of Devil May Cry. Maybe not as creepy as Resident Evil 2, but still pretty cool. I wish it would return.

I agree.

Its such a shame that the later DMC games lacked this trait.

But its understandable since DMC was originally intended to be Resident Evil aka a "Survival Horror" game.

I believe after DMC1 they decided to try to get their own identity and did away with the Resident Evil elements that where in the first DMC title.

It would have been great if NT could have went back to the dark and creepiness of DMC1, but I'm pretty sure that would be out of the question for them lol.

Dante47

It would have been great if NT could have went back to the dark and creepiness of DMC1, but I'm pretty sure that would be out of the question for them lol.
The other Devil May Cry's really lacked the goth attitude of the first game. After seeing DmC's teaser, which looked dark and gritty, I thought that they would return to it. But because of the huge back lash to the trailer, it seems they changed it. :mad:

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
The eeriness of Fortuna castle & how the puppets would fall from the ceiling. Freaked me out when first released, however I was 10 at the time! :lol:

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
The eeriness of Fortuna castle & how the puppets would fall from the ceiling. Freaked me out when first released, however I was 10 at the time! :lol:
By Fortuna you mean Mallet right? Because Fortuna is in DMC 4.

Anyway, Nevan. Just Nevan.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

for me i dont get scared ever!! but when i played DMC1 it was really creepy lol and mostly where your at the end and all alone in the castle and theres thunder and boob the puppets come at you that was just.....how can i say this....ahh well a pic does say a million words for you so i was like this....
scared-to-death.png

LOL

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

DMC1 - Coming back to castle after it had turned to night outside, when it's all completely dark inside the castle and that music is playing. I think it's called Karnival.
and + that thunder and lighting ahhh i dont want to remember!! stay out of my head!! :p:D

Kammosjuttu

Alastor scene wasn't creepy to me either, I thought it was cool. ;-D Though it also can be made fun of, like why does Dante have blood all over himself while he doesn't have a hole in his flesh nor in clothes. But having Dante run around in rags wouldn't be... stylish. I'd say. And my female friend just keeps saying insinuating things about it.

Anyway, I can't decide which moment in DMC games would be the creepiest. There were lots of scenes with that flavor, but never actually enough to scare the **** out of me.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Alastor scene wasn't creepy to me either, I thought it was cool. ;-D Though it also can be made fun of, like why does Dante have blood all over himself while he doesn't have a hole in his flesh nor in clothes. But having Dante run around in rags wouldn't be... stylish. I'd say. And my female friend just keeps saying insinuating things about it.

Rags? Wasn't that what DMC3 was for?:D LOL I kid, I kid!

Anyway, I can't decide which moment in DMC games would be the creepiest. There were lots of scenes with that flavor, but never actually enough to scare the **** out of me.

Well the Alastor scene scared me cause I was young and I couldn't even get the game because that scene scared me out of playing. Now I regret not getting it

Kammosjuttu

Well the Alastor scene scared me cause I was young and I couldn't even get the game because that scene scared me out of playing. Now I regret not getting it

Well, I can relate to that; I was rather old when I got my first DMC game (DMC3, actually) and even then it was my sibling who bought it to me as a Christmas present. I wouldn't have bought it myself because I thought it would be too scary. But thank God my sibling went ahead and kind of forced it down my throat since DMC wasn't that scary. Instead of that, it was amazing~ ;-D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well, I can relate to that; I was rather old when I got my first DMC game (DMC3, actually) and even then it was my sibling who bought it to me as a Christmas present. I wouldn't have bought it myself because I thought it would be too scary. But thank God my sibling went ahead and kind of forced it down my throat since DMC wasn't that scary. Instead of that, it was amazing~ ;-D

I got interested in it from Vergil. Since I loved katanas back then, Vergil was the perfect I candy for me.

Kammosjuttu

I got interested in it from Vergil. Since I loved katanas back then, Vergil was the perfect I candy for me.

For me it was mostly Dante, I guess, since he was introduced better (I mean like more) in the manga, novels and anime which I knew for a long time before expanding to the games. But Vergil was great from the start, too; and I also love katanas. ;-D

Top Bottom