• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create Your Own Buster

Goldsickle

Ever wonder what would happen if Nero uses the Buster on enemies from other Devil May Cry games?

I'm guessing that Nero's Buster on Blades might be similar to Assaults, since they are basically the same enemy (except for Blades having a very weak back).

I can imagine Nero stabbing a Sin Scissor's mask with it's own scissors or something like that...

It would be also interesting to see what would happen if Nero uses his Buster on bosses, like Nevan, Beowulf or Phantom.

Keaton

Premium
Awesome! I never thought of how Nero would affect enemies from previous games :p

I would imagine...

Phantom;
When weakened I would say he would punch Phantom head on before perhaps swinging him by his tail/legs and then slamming him to the ground. In a similar way that he deals with the Mega Scarecrows (Air-Buster). (or Imagine Mario VS Bowser)

Agni and Rudra;
I would love to see Nero steal their own swords away and use them himself, unleashing a devastating flurry of slashes with the combined Wind and Fire :D

Vergil;
*Grin* This, I would love to see.
I would imagine that Nero would probably be VERY brutal against Vergil, breaking his block and simply using the Buster to pummel him (alike when he fought Dante the first time).

Gigapede;
ALike with Phantom, I would love to see Nero forcing Gpede to the ground and maybe twisting its jaw round (causing a break in its segments) before he started using Yamato on the crippled beast.

Nelo Angelo;
Full Suplex anyone? Seems only logical since thats what he does to all the Biancos...although maybe Suplex then impalement with Nelos blade ^^

Beowolf;
Maybe a full powered uppercut that launches Beowolf into the air, before he unleashed one of Beowolfs own combos on him before (undercutting) punching him back down to earth. :D

Cerberus;
I imagine Nero would be a bit violent using Cerb's chains...using them to choke the beast and force it onto its belly, readying an exeed combo.

Sargoss(forget the full name);
Those skulls in DMC1 and 2, I would like to see Nero using the Buster arm to simply grip them and crush them, alike he does to the final boss ^^

More when I think of them, nice thread :D

Keaton

Premium
Its such a shame Capcom abandoned DMC4, I would love to have seen a "Boss Rush Mode" which included the previous games bosses. Or even additional Styles for Dante ^^

NEW**

Vanguard;
I feel that Nero's buster would Guard Break Vanguards Scythe before unleashing some deadly punches, except when every one landed you would hear Vanguards trade-mark GONG when he teleports =p

Top Bottom