• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

create a dmc character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ok, ummmmm I think this is the wrong forum, but let me think of something.....

ALRIGHT! Vante ^^ Dante or Vergil's daughter you decide whos daughter you want her to be. In her humaniod form, she has silver waist length hair, and ice blue colored eyes like her dad. Her nails are painted black. She wears a pick pleated mini skirt with black combat boots (Gothic ^^) and a white butten up shirt much like Mary's. And yes, she fights in that attire.

She weilds the blades of chaos from God of War. (If you don't know what those are, just ask and i'll send you a link.) And she has uzies, (Sorry I don't know how to spell that) that shoot magical unlimited bullets much like Ebony and Ivory.

Now, onto her DT form...Her eyes become blood red and she has black bat wings. Her skin becomes white and her ears become really big black bat ears on top of her head. (I know I really suck at this.) She has fangs and her lips turn blood red.

Well thats all I can think of right now. I really suck at making up DTs inless I could draw it on a peice of paper.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Going of topic, sorry I can't resist:p

What I have to say is that I would reaaally want to meet that girl, considering how she looks:p

It is unfair that you all girls get to have all these Dante and Vergil pictures:p

Anyway, cute and cool character you thought there Vergilissexy.^_^

I sometimes think of characters as well, but I suck at saying how they look. If I think one again, I'll be sure to post it.;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im glad you like my character. ^^ You have a point about us girls having Vergil and Dante and them being identical twins is a MAJOR bonus. They should have another COOL female in DMC that can fight.

morrigan

The Daughter of Mundus! (this thought came to my head a few minutes ago)

Her name is... Morana.

Well. First of all I want to say - she's half-human. Like Dante.

When she looks like human she's very beautiful. But her beauty is very dangerous... Unhuman attractive. It can makes you crazy, guys! (that's why many Devil Hunters tried to kill her and died) She has a long-long contrast black-red hair (she's a part of demon but her hair is not white because her power is Darkness) and her eyes are deeply black.
When she looks at you... you feel unexplaining fear...
She's tall and thin... But so quick, flexible and strong that even full demons can't defeat her!
She always looks stylish, of course. Short narrow Red dress is her favourite. But sometimes she wears the long snow-white shimmering dress...(when she dreams about happy life)... Often she prefer black coat over her favourite red dress.
She's never laughing (bad lonely childhood)... just a light sarcastic smile (when she's killing, of course). She has a black sense of humor and sharpened feeling of justice (her mother - the Priestess of Darkness - tried to become a Devil and sacrificed herself for Mundas).

Her weapon:

1) Her big Scythe is heavy and sharp. It can cut human or demon by one attack.

2) She doesn't like guns but she can shoot by "three red arrows" from her eyes (like her father - Mundus)

3) Also she has her own Power - the Darkness of Soul - it's a stream of black-red fire. It can return every demon or half-demon to his human form and make him weak for a while. But it can use only in DT. (this ability makes Morana more powerful and it can be upgraded). The using The Darkness of Soul takes all DT time.

4) She can take different weapon from her enemies and use it.

DT form:

Morana turns into the Devilness (the Princess of Devils). She has bloody angel's wings (red... of course) She has fiery eyes (opens the third eye). Well... No one can tell more about her DT because those people who seen it - already dead.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Damdash, have you seen the female Dante? She would be a good made up character, only she's only half made up because she still is Dante. I can show you some pics if you like.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The first one is Wolfina's my favourite fan-artist on net^^
The second has become pretty popular.
And the last picture is really cute. Good ones Vergilissexy;)

The dark knight

Sounds hot!I'll reply later when I come up with my character.
Vergilissexy;46493 said:
Ok, ummmmm I think this is the wrong forum, but let me think of something.....

ALRIGHT! Vante ^^ Dante or Vergil's daughter you decide whos daughter you want her to be. In her humaniod form, she has silver waist length hair, and ice blue colored eyes like her dad. Her nails are painted black. She wears a pick pleated mini skirt with black combat boots (Gothic ^^) and a white butten up shirt much like Mary's. And yes, she fights in that attire.

She weilds the blades of chaos from God of War. (If you don't know what those are, just ask and i'll send you a link.) And she has uzies, (Sorry I don't know how to spell that) that shoot magical unlimited bullets much like Ebony and Ivory.

Now, onto her DT form...Her eyes become blood red and she has black bat wings. Her skin becomes white and her ears become really big black bat ears on top of her head. (I know I really suck at this.) She has fangs and her lips turn blood red.

Well thats all I can think of right now. I really suck at making up DTs inless I could draw it on a peice of paper.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have created Many dmc characters but i am going to post one of my more interesting ones here.
Her name is Narcisse. and she is mundus' daughter. she is a full blood demon. Her hair is white, and her eyes are emerald green however she can change this whenever she feels like it. she can change not only her hair color and her eye color but she can change her body type as well. yes she is a shapeshifter. she is piroknetic and teleknetic. she has sexual powers as well. In her demon form she can throw out her wings rapidly and the feathers from them become knives.
She know lives in the human world. she is married to Vergil by demonic law. (much to daddy's dislike.) And because she was locked in room (in the underworld) through out most of her childhood, she reacts in a child-like manner to things that we take for grantied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
good character Vergilissexy, my one is a man called Toni Silverstrike, he is a Knight, and instead of going into DT he goes into KT, Knight trigger. In this he is only weakened by demon magic.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom