• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crazy Game ideas

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Just think of a game and make it into something crazy.If it has already happened mention it though.Like MGS turned into RPG[Meta Gear Acid fe.]

I'll start :

A Final Fantsy Game in extreme combat/Stylish action style

A Pokemon game in action-adventure style

A Devil may Cry game in 3D Fighting Style

That's it for now.

Find more crazy combos yourself.

Meg

Devil Bane;263004 said:
A Final Fantsy Game in extreme combat/Stylish action style

You mean like the combat of Dissidia but with the usual FF story?:huh:

I'd love to see a DMC fighter to! Like as an extra on the next game. Good idea.

Hmm....I'm not sure what I would want though. I'll have to think about it. Good thread idea. :)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
meg127;263025 said:
You mean like the combat of Dissidia but with the usual FF story?:huh:

I'd love to see a DMC fighter to! Like as an extra on the next game. Good idea.

Hmm....I'm not sure what I would want though. I'll have to think about it. Good thread idea. :)

Nope!Dissidia is an ARPG + 3D Fighter game.Extreme Combat/Stylish Action games are :

Gungrave + 2 : Overdose

The DMC series

Bayonetta

Probably MG Rising/Ninja Raiden

The Sengoku BASARA games[Namely 1,2,3 and 2 HEROES]

Vanquish

Those are the ones that are currently out.Ninja Gaiden and PoP are borderline,but since the gameplay doesn't allow the player to be stylish all the time with more than one enemy,they are the types they are.

Meg

Devil Bane;263038 said:
Nope!Dissidia is an ARPG + 3D Fighter game.Extreme Combat/Stylish Action games are :

Gungrave + 2 : Overdose

The DMC series

Bayonetta

Probably MG Rising/Ninja Raiden

The Sengoku BASARA games[Namely 1,2,3 and 2 HEROES]

Vanquish

Those are the ones that are currently out.Ninja Gaiden and PoP are borderline,but since the gameplay doesn't allow the player to be stylish all the time with more than one enemy,they are the types they are.

That's what I meant. Dissidia has 'stylish' over the top action. I didn't me that type of game. I was just referring to that type of action.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ah,I seeSure,Dissidia has over the top action,but the system is far from being that of a Stylish Action game's.Not only the tricks,but the controls and the combos one can do are crucial in this type of game.In Dissidia....you can barely pull off a DMC style combo.

Imagine a DMC styled or Bayonetta styled FF.[With missions,crazy combos,lot's of weapons,exploration etc.]

moseslmpg

Does FF13 Versus not count? It is supposed to be an action game right?

What we needs is a Capcom racing game like Rockman Battle & Chase. And DMC board game, just so they can get it out of their system once and for all.

aka958

Don't trust people
NOOOOOoooOOoooOoOooOOooO!!! *cries* That can't happen!
The Starcraft games are best as RTS games, in my opinion. <_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^What about a Starcraft Strategy RPG?MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*Evil Laughterz.*

/jk :p

@ Moses : Versus is an Action-RPG game.

OMFG!!IT JUST CAME TO ME!!!!!!!

A Digimon or PokeMon game in the style of Monster Hunter!!!!!!!!!

Meg

Devil Bane;263055 said:
^Ah,I seeSure,Dissidia has over the top action,but the system is far from being that of a Stylish Action game's.Not only the tricks,but the controls and the combos one can do are crucial in this type of game.In Dissidia....you can barely pull off a DMC style combo.

Imagine a DMC styled or Bayonetta styled FF.[With missions,crazy combos,lot's of weapons,exploration etc.]

Ooooh I see. *finally on same page* Sorry about the confusion. That could be cool. Although I like the ATB system, but who knows!

aoshi

Prince of persia with same graphical extravaganze but with more mechanics in combat and walk through for prince. Dagger tail was very good in two thrones but PS2 could make the experience denser. Nonetheless - one of epic games i have played. Jus a better physics engine like AC and POP would be an awesome game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;263157 said:
^That's crazy enough.How about,PokeMon Tetris....Oh,yeah...it happened.[PokeMon Block something N64!]

Pokemon Puzzle League? God, that game... I hated it with a passion. >.>

Top Bottom