• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crazy Demon Hunter That has Everybody Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordDancer

Ok so we all know that DMC is a kick butt series with an awesome main character. To even know that they changed the main character for the new game drives me insane, however I'm just a fan like us all. What I am curious to know is what exactly made us drawn to Dante? I remember that playing this game series was a blast because Dante is so laid back and just straight up awesome. When I played DMC 3: Dante's Awakening, I was overjoyed to get deeper into his past but his flat out crazy attitude and wild bad boy behavior was something that just made me love him as a character even more. So DMC fans, which moments were the best for you that made Dante so special to the DMC realm?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I think he credits alot to the game because of his red trench coat, white hair, two twin handguns and a kick *** sword! LOL! XD And he has just a bad-***, rocking attitude who is willing to slaughter marionettes and giant spiders with lava spurting out of him!

D

Deleted member 209

I onli lyked him in DMC 3. He was ugli in 1 and 2. I lyked the way he looked be4 I knew nethin about the game. Its a lil shallow but I wouldn't of thort bout playin the game if Dante wasn't good lookin. :dry:

:lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
A little offtopic, but I would say that I liked the moment when Vergil took Beowulf's soul. It was very original

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
the thing that made me drawn to him (and the game) in the first place, is that dante is based off of dante algheri in the novel Dante's Inferno, vergil was the one who led him through the 7 levels of hell, and trish could represent the angel who saved him. i know that everyone knows this, but its what made me drawn to the first game... that and the fact that he's a f*kin crazy demon hunter. after i played the first one, i was hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom