• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CRAZY CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ok,this is off topic but korn, why did you change your sig to,...........spanish writing,i'm latino,unless you want me to read it?

oh and i was making a myspace when i had found the pic, but i still haven't found a backround for it...actually i haven't even started it yet.....

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
that gameplay vid looks sweet! it looks like you're gonna be able to do a lot more in dmc4. i really dont care that they changed characters anymore, its a game, whoopdedoo, they changed the appearance of the person that you control and make life or death decisions for...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hamshanks;32747 said:
that gameplay vid looks sweet! it looks like you're gonna be able to do a lot more in dmc4. i really dont care that they changed characters anymore, its a game, whoopdedoo, they changed the appearance of the person that you control and make life or death decisions for...

nero is exactly the same as dante gameplay wise. it's going to be controlled exactly like dmc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom