• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

craziest gameplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
dmc3 has to have the craziest gameplay ever!! equip cerberus and agni+rudra for stupidly fast action!! the use of switching weapons instantly makes insane action!!

a good trick is whenever you have to jump out the way of an attack, blast the attacker with the handguns, then once youve landed switch to kalina ann and fire to do good retaliation damage, especially against the chess pieces.

do heavy damage to cerberus with agni+rudra. why? duh, fire melts ice. a good move to take down its health and boost your stylish combo is the r1+back+oooooooooo to do that twister move.

just some things i wanted to share for no reason

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Re: craziest gameplay!!!

i knoow its so freakin amazing.
my jaw dropped when i first played it

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

I know what you mean pinky, Cerberus with Agni and Rudra is a deadly combination. ;)

ShadowNinja X7

Of course DMC:3 has the nastiest action gameplay known to the PS2, that's what it made for.

Boyvu22

lol indeed. Thank goodness for dmc4 being like dmc 3....but no more royalguard =(

I remember I used to hate the game when i first got it, it was too hard, and then...it got to be amazing. WOOT ROYALGUARD!

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom

i was more a trickster man myself

i never used cerberus and agni&rudra, its always rebellion and cerberus, rebellion and agni&rudra, or rebellion and beowulf.

i should probably try that out eh?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
pinky750;16031 said:
dmc3 has to have the craziest gameplay ever!! equip cerberus and agni+rudra for stupidly fast action!! the use of switching weapons instantly makes insane action!!

a good trick is whenever you have to jump out the way of an attack, blast the attacker with the handguns, then once youve landed switch to kalina ann and fire to do good retaliation damage, especially against the chess pieces.

do heavy damage to cerberus with agni+rudra. why? duh, fire melts ice. a good move to take down its health and boost your stylish combo is the r1+back+oooooooooo to do that twister move.

just some things i wanted to share for no reason

ur right about it..........its very crazy man...........like u can swap weapons and guns too .........doing trick in the air and swap again.......it got everything

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yaa my favorite would be using either beowulf and agni&rudra or rebellion with agni&rudra, and rebellion and beowulf, those are the only combinations i use, at all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom