• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could someone help me?

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
I need some help and I didn't know where else to go and you guys seem like good people to talk about this.

My cousin is upset and I don't why. He's 13 and he's one of those kids that is depressed alot. He claims he had a girlfriend and she cheated on him. but again he's 13 and he says that hes not a virgin. So we were playing an imaginary game (He's into that sorta thing and I just go along with it so he doesn't feel alone) and I told him to come up with a story line for it and he couldn't think of anything. so I told him to just relax and think about it. He starts to think and I go get my Mp3 player to listen while he's thinking. 10 minutes later and he's like forget it I can't think of anything and I'm like"Ok , then you know try to go on a chain thought (you know like one of those thoughts that triggers another thought and another etc etc And at the end you're like "How the hell did I end up here?"). So he does and He still can't think of anything so he starts to pack up the stuff we were using and I say " Just becuase you can't think of anything doesn't mean that you just give up". So he goes upstairs and sits on the couch wth a pillow on his face. I kindly ask "is there something wrong?" and he says no in a way that you know there is something wrong but they don't want to tell you. I sit down beside him and I know there something wrong and I tell him I know there is and he goes and on turns the PS3 and I shut it off so he can't try and get away from him talking . He goes back on sits on the couch again in the same way with a pillow on his face. So I take the pillow from his face and stupidly hit him on the face with the pillow and he gets even MORE upset and goes to his room.So my point being is why is he getting upset in the first place from before?:(

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
maybe he's upset about his gf....my gf dumped me the other day and i'm really upset...kinda acting like that....just show him u care and that u hope he can figure it out and if he needs help ur there for him...cuz theres no point in ruining ur relationship with him if prying only makes him madder and madder....let him open up on his own terms?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
has anything happened since?...i can tell u turning the ps3 off is a nono..lol...it's a good way to let out steam and let go of some inner anger...like when i have a really bad day i come home and get on my xbox

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
I noticed for awhile but he odes the same thing but this I got a little farther by addressing that I know that something is wrong

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
does he say he doesn't want to talk about it or does he try to ignore u...if he doesn't want to talk about it u cant push cuz maybe it hurts....but if he's ignoring u, maybe u should try guessing it

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It does hurt getting cheated on, and depending on how close he was to the girl, it might still hurt. However, he is probably upset about something else. When he's in a good mood say "Hey, what was up before?" and if he gets a little touchy about it, let it drop and carry on with what you were doing. If it doesn't work the first time, play games with him on the PS3, earn his trust, then he'll tell you. I worry about alot of my friends but they never used to trust me. I earned their trust and now they talk to me if they're upset.

Top Bottom