• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Balrog have been just one mode?

DarkSlayer54

Does anyone else feel like Balrog could have just been one single mode, instead of having to juggle between two of them?

Maybe punch being set to Attack, and kick being set to Swordsmaster? Utilizing Hold to accommodate some of their attacks as well. The two uppercuts being back + Attack, the duration of the Hold determining which uppercut is used. I feel like they could have mapped its moves in a smarter way. What do you guys think?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I like it the way it is to be honest, all I would want is a faster change between modes

The delay is longer than it needs to be

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the ability to swap between punches and kicks, the charged kick attacks are cool and the jab punches have great stun loop properties on enemies

DarkSlayer54

I like the ability to swap between punches and kicks, the charged kick attacks are cool and the jab punches have great stun loop properties on enemies

I can definitely see why swapping modes can be satisfying. I think those other two things you mentioned would have still been there with one mode though.

Top Bottom