• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

lets say that dmc 5 lets you play as all characters

dante
vergil
nero
lady
trish
sparda

lets think of all the costume options they could have for each character you may list the past costumes coatless costumes also even funny costumes try 1 for each dont name like 8 funny ones in one post id like more cool ideas then funny you know? try to list them from earliest to latest (i.e. dmc3 dante dmc1 dante and so on) if your listing a new costume like "what dmc5 dante's should be" describe it with detail plz

ill list two for each if i can think of some to start off

dante- dmc3, dmc3 coatless
vergil- dmc3, dmc3 coatless
nero- dmc4, dmc4 coatless
lady- dmc3, dmc4
trish- dmc3, eva costume (that'd rock)
sparda- original sparda costume, coatless sparda

once theres so many ill make a list of how they should b organized for my own (and mabey others) interest

Janny

Dines with dementia
Coatless DMC3 Vergil
evilgrin00401.gif

koibito

the human form is what u use in dmc1 and 3 the legendary dark knight costume do you mean that one?

im gonna list the obvious ones so we can think of some new stuff also the cool ideas that some here gave me

dante- dmc3, dmc3 coatless, dmc1, dmc1 coatless, dmc4, dmc4 coatless, dante reverse colors, (red pants black cloak) super dante (try to think of a dmc5 costume)

vergil- dmc3, dmc3 coatless, red coat vergil, corrupt vergil, super vergil, (try to think of a dmc5 costume)

nero- dmc4, dmc4 coatless, dmc4 shirtless (wow fan service), super nero (think of dmc5)

lady- dmc3, dmc4

trish- dmc4, vampire costume, eva costume

sparda- dark knight sparda, coatless sparda, super sparda

now lets think of some new ones :3

Sparda™

Here are my Sparda costumes. Made them for my Devil May Cry 5 game concept.

DARK KNIGHT SPARDA - Sparda is wearing a totally black armor with violet neon veins over It. His face is human, slicked back hair and wearing the Perfect Amulet. The armor has different spikes, and the demonic wings have an over-armor.

SILVER KNIGHT SPARDA - Sparda's armor has been changed to silver-like color with the veins turned in glowing white. The wings have disappeared and only some spikes are on his back.

LORD SPARDA - Sparda's feudal lord ceremonial costume. It is composed of jewelry around his chest, mainly of gold and silver metals. The face is covered by a ceremonial mask.

LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA - Sparda's Victoresque age suit.

COATLESS SPARDA - The same Victorian age suit, without the heavy coat.

TOPLESS SPARDA - Bearing the amulet, and with his hair let a bit wild, a pair of tight leather with silk pants and stylized boots, he's ready to kick some demon's a$$.

koibito

no the only place id use these are for ranting with my friends and at the end of this thread im gonna list them all thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom