• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Copyright War

Whose Side Are You On?

• Total voters

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
When SRS was posting podcasts to Youtube, he had them taken down because he was using the Japanese music from the Japanese version of Power Rangers (or something like that).

Personally, I'm on the side of the YouTuber. Say someone has uploaded some game footage. It's practically free advertising for the game and the company behind it.
I'm not sure about movies... but from a gaming POV, it's more clearer.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Glad to hear it. Hopefully, we'll be able to take youtube back and/or create a new vid site just for us.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Most things I have got into and become an avid fan of down the years have been through sharing, and I later go buy all the products legit. Without this means of dissemination I would never have heard of them and not bought them. If companies think sharing, reviewing and advertising this way is a bad thing for business, they are extremely dumb.

It also sounds like some person or algorithm is going nuts out there, which isn't a surprise.

KRSkull

I am with the Youtubers but i accidentally voted undecided. I know some youtube artists that uploaded there original music and UMG blocked it on copyright grounds. they blocked the original and not the covers.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The people duh. Also from the looks of it, this seems to be mainly Youtube's doing because there were companies who are totally cool with the people doing their Let's Plays. It's also most likely an algorithm furiously hitting these things like some kind of wildfire.

Top Bottom