• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cookies Appreciation Thread

Meg

I feel like we need a thread dedicated to cookies/biscuits/whatever you call these delicious gifts from Heaven.

My favorite is Archway cookies. There is a number of different kinds and I love them all. My mom would buy them for me and my sister when we were little because they were delicious without being as expensive as some other brand. Normally my mom would bake cookies, so you know Archway must be good if they can stand next to my mom's baking. :happy:

What kinds do you like the best? Only post pictures if you feel like torturing everyone! Mwahahaha!!!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Chocolate chip cookies. I love baking them and eating some with a nice glass of milk. So tasty. <3

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
In the words of Tiny Tina:
"Real Badasses eat chocolate chip cookies!!!"

KRSkull

I always go to Ben's cookies for that. The got chocolate chip cookies with Orange flavor and they got triple chocolate cookies. TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES.

blog-da-mariah-bens-cookies-covent-garden-2.jpg

mmmmm cookies

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I think my favorite might have to be Oreos, particularly the red velvet ones. I also like peanut butter cookies and the sugar cookies with the Hershey kiss in the middle.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Also, another cookie I like are thechocolate mint cookies I buy from the girl scouts. <3 They are so tasty and I alway get them. X) I want some now. Lol

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
even though i'm aallergic macedamia nut. good god. so worth almost dying

Top Bottom