• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Congratulations to our competition winners!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It was a close call, but here are the winners in reverse order:

3) cheezMcNASTY

2) AzureNight13

and the number one spot goes to...

Vergil'sBitch!

Congratulations to all of you and commiserations to those who missed out on a spot literally by a hair - I kid you not.

Home page post is being typed and will be published in the next few minutes - use the sharing links to make sure everyone you know finds out who won this time and keep your eyes peeled for the nbext DMC.org competition, to be announced in the very near future...

EDIT: Home page announcement made!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Congrats to ones whose winned. Maybe when come competition what I like, I could join partay :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm hoping the next competition I have in mind will appeal to more people and also be something everyone will feel they can take part in :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It was a close call, but here are the winners in reverse order:

3) cheezMcNASTY

2) AzureNight13

and the number one spot goes to...

Vergil'sBitch!

Congratulations to all of you and commiserations to those who missed out on a spot literally by a hair - I kid you not.

Home page post is being typed and will be published in the next few minutes - use the sharing links to make sure everyone you know finds out who won this time and keep your eyes peeled for the nbext DMC.org competition, to be announced in the very near future...

EDIT: Home page announcement made!

WOW... Thank you :D
That's... that's... fudging EPIC!
I'm pretty speechless... Thank You :D

imagesCASM2SC6.jpg

pic found on internet

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Though the entries were only a few, that didn't stop them from being nice as hell. Hopefully more of those will keep appearing. A big congratulations to the winners from me too. Especially to VB. Let me say that any rumours about Vergil threatening us to make her win are false! She won fair and square:D

Vergil did appear but we had prepared a big sign saying "Looking for power? Then TURN LEFT" which kinda made him lose track...had us there scared for a second..

Osaka

trollololol
The competition already came and went? Damn, and I was going to post my musing too....Though I'd have probably been disqualified due to it's first rule.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You're here often enough to count ;)

It mostly applies to those who sign up, ask one question and then are never seen again. You've got a decent number of posts under your belt and when you do login, you post. So feel free to enter the next competition once it starts :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Though the entries were only a few, that didn't stop them from being nice as hell. Hopefully more of those will keep appearing. A big congratulations to the winners from me too. Especially to VB. Let me say that any rumours about Vergil threatening us to make her win are false! She won fair and square:D

Vergil did appear but we had prepared a big sign saying "Looking for power? Then TURN LEFT" which kinda made him lose track...had us there scared for a second..

LOL! Everything will be okay now, Vergil's locked back up in his cage and won't be bothering anyone again... well for now at least.

Thanks again everyone :D
Not attentionwh*ring but that's given me some of my 'creative confidence' back... :)

Top Bottom