• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Confirmation: Vergil Is Definitely The Spirit In Nero's Arm

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Has anyone ever asked Johnny Young B. at a Comic con, or Morphin Con, or whatever other Con's their are if he knows whether or not Nero is Vergil's son? Surely the voice actor should know what his Character's background is.

why would he know when Capcom hasn't made an official decision about it. he might know what Capcom was considering doing but that won't tell use what Capcom will decide if they actually pick an origin for Nero.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Has anyone ever asked Johnny Young B. at a Comic con, or Morphin Con, or whatever other Con's their are if he knows whether or not Nero is Vergil's son? Surely the voice actor should know what his Character's background is.
The voice actors would most likely not comment on those kind of questions, because they are rumors. From the experience of interviews, most interviewee's dont answer controversial questions, so they wont be bashed about it later.(unless its an opinion)
But thats not a bad idea, and who knows, maybe one of them just might break the cycle ;)

Kyo

medicated insanity
Not trying to be rude, so forgive me if you take it this way, But i thought it was kinda clear it was. I mean, it's just not somthing you really have to put that much thought into.

jason dupree

sorry to say but thts not vergil cause one hes not dead, two in dmc 5 its rumored to be nero virgil lady dante and trish,
and three most likely its sparda because he has a connectiong to rebellion, vergils sword, and his own so first his arm got stabed by the rebellion and thn virgil sword made his DT thts my saying

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I just think that Nero is somewht harnessing something of Vergil's because of Yamato, but who the Hell is gonna tell us what's true and what's not?!?!?!?...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im asking if anyone knows whether or not anyone tried to ask johnny young bosch (NERO's VA) about how nero is connected to Dante?

Top Bottom