• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complete Vergil's Downfall gameplay (english) with no comments...

Mandy Cheung

Mszeta006
Just finished seeing these. This Vergil is horrible, by deciding to cut all ties that he cared, he sure would be more brutal than Mundus, as he said everything his mother taught is wrong, he would only want to expand his empire instead of "protecting humans" . Although horrible, he is pitiful too because the seed of this character twist is just jealousy in the childhood(while Kat choosing Dante over him may enhanced the jealousy), and he just talked to his inner mind and jump to the conclusion that everyone in the world owes him.

I think that Eva is his imagination, same as the fake Dante and fake Kat.--a reflection from his demonic side trying to swallow his heart.

crush

That was one chilling ending.
I think the Nelo Angelo in this series won't be the man with guts and honour and more evil.
As phineas predicted he took the place of Mundus and is has a more good background than being brain-washed.
I just wonder how will the series end?

S.F.W

King of Hearts
I applaud NT for this. This Vergil should prove to be far more vicious and even more powerful than the original. I like the new look and the return of the originals hairstyle. It's also cool how the New Vergils Doppleganger now resembles the original DmC Vergil.

Xamalo Noel

Really awesome, now that's the Vergil I know but...the final boss reminds me of the bleach series, I mean, even the ''hollow vergil'' and the stage look's like hueco mundo, it reminded a lot, still, very cool.

Is Eva really there?or this is a kind of dream?because if she really is there, she can be saved, and so is Sparda....

chocolatepanda

Soooo does this mean more dlc like Vergils Return or something like that.

Thanks for posting thing btw, all the other vids i saw had noobs playing and was painful to watch.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Ah, now that was an ending. Safe to say that the New DmC Vergil will be around a hundred times more brutal than the old Vergil. Can't wait for more.

Devil Player

I want NT to make an animated series, that was just awesome

I agree. Vergil's Downfall had a darker tone, a serious vibe. It was different if compared to DmC itself.

Something that I noticed is the fact that Downfall wasn't directed by Tameem and it wasn't written by him. I wonder why, considering it's still part of DmC, regardless.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
So is it safe to say that Dante and Vergil both have their awakened human forms which look like their appearance in the classic series?

If that's true, I'm worried about the continuation of the classic DMC series.

Why doesn't vergil just teleport over the gate when it closes on him in mission 1?

Edit: Oh, he's falling again. Vergil's downfall wasn't just a metaphor then.

Top Bottom