• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complaints About New Vergil

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So Vergil is going to try to 'govern' the world with his own personal influence. I feel a resemblance to Damien from The Omen who was going to rule through politics to dominate everything.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think his words were ''humans are weak'' and that they need protection. He seems to think humans have no right to anything, and that they need a leader to basically tell them what to do and how to do it. If he really finds humans weak, and thinks they don't have the right to try to govern themselves (by for example presidency), then I think you can bet on him slowly becoming a dictator.
Pretty much that. Vergil didn't think humans were capable of doing things for themselves. So, he decides humans are better off with him as ruler instead of Mundus. But what Vergil fails to realise is that he might as well be Mundus because they share the same ideas of humans being weak and a danger to themselves without guidance from a higher being.

Top Bottom