• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Competition #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Come on, guys, let's not lose momentum now. Final week is here and I'd love to see some more entries from the rest of you guys :D

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I hope my humor ain't that bad :)
scaled.php

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sunday is the last day, guys, so get your entries in asap! Don't forget that you don't have to make the words fit prettily onto the image - that's not what your entry will be judged on. Just come up with whatever you think fits and let us all see it!

Obviously some of you have abandoned the "one entry per person" rule ;) But that's ok - before the competition ends, if you've entered more than one image just let me know which one you want considered. Don't edit out all your other entries though as they are all great and it would be a shame to lose them from the thread :)

Couple more days and we'll see who wins :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
wait,

Didn't you just post one?

Are we allowed to have more than 1 entry?

EDIT

Nevermind,

Just read that you did it for fun only.
you can but you have to pick witch one you want as your entry

thats what i've heard anyway

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Excellent submissions (or should that be emissions, in Chibi Cloud's case?) - I'm holding this open until 8pm UK time so don't forget, pick your submission if you've entered more than one (I know chocolateghost has already spoken to me) and let me know so I can tell the judges.

6 hours, people - it's great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom