• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Competition #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Here's something I think the vast majority of you will enjoy and be able to take part in - at least, I hope so ;)

So, it's a CAPTION COMPETITION this time around and if you don't know what one is, then don't panic - it's really very easy and can be a lot of fun. Just pick one of the pictures below and think up something to write that would fit with the image. It can be funny, sad, sarcastic, completely mental - whatever you like so long as it's in keeping with our general site rules. I've selected 5 images from our own collection of screenshots from DMC4 and we've got a mix of characters for you to tear apart with your wit and creativity. Don't worry if you don't own any picture-editing software; you can post the image and then the words you want to use underneath instead. This way, everyone can have a go and no one will be penalised for not using PhotoShop or something similar. It's the words of the caption, not the way it is presented, that we're looking for.

Right then - competition will run for TWO WEEKS and there will be 3 winners again. If you won the last competition you can still enter but you won't be considered during the judging period for blatantly obvious reasons ;)

Gold memberships and homepage mentions are up for grabs and I really hope you guys have a go. Remember, the more who enter, the more chance there is of being able to offer better prizes in future competitions :D

(Click on the images to make them bigger)

Please remind yourselves of the rules before you enter and if there are any questions, please feel free to contact me :)

Good luck!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
woah that was fast! another already...and im capable of joining...this is kind of competition i find good.....so we start now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Start as soon as you like :D

I thought I'd get another one in whilst the first one is still fresh - the next few, should there be any (and I hope there will) shall be more evenly spaced out. I'm hoping this will be less time-consuming for people to be able to enter than the last one.

Meg

DantevsSanctus.png

:D

Oh and, I'm not interested in winning if the prize is gold membership. The gold name against the white background hurts my eyes. If I win I would much rather get a picture of a lollipop or something. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom