• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Competiitons

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
It would be a good idea if this forum/website held competitions like fanart and fan fic, there could also be prizes like a chance to become a moderator ect. What do ya think? ^_^

Noxotic

not sure, it probably wouldn't be fair for people who can't draw and tell stories. Maybe it could be divided up into divisions so that way it would be fair for everyone. if it was that way, it'll be cool. :)

Noxotic

You never said anything about story telling so HA! You have an advantage over the rest. YOU CHEATER!!?!?!?!
lol I'm just kidding. Yeah, it'd be fun.

demonslayer

first, you guys are scaring me, and second I can draw and tell stories...................Victory is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Virgil

demonslayer said:
first, you guys are scaring me, and second I can draw and tell stories...................Victory is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

no fair he can draw and tell stories... JUMP HIM!!!

demonslayer

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i see the light.......and, owww, the light is painful!!!!

bluninjadragon

i think this would be a good idea, and other contests could also be fair, so dont kill eachother over who can do what. in fact i was thinkin we could have a little trivia quiz in different categories too like sports, academics. but hey, thats just me.

plz consider!!!!

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
within the Fable forum we ahve this small little quiz in which we make small riddles and, you guessed it, quizzes. It is not something that is very big but it helps pass time. Anybody can do it, Just think of a topic and think up a catchy riddle about something and see who can guess it right first.

ShadowNinja X7

We could also have something like a open true-style tourny as well, where anyone can post a vid. or maybe a king of the board competition.

Noxotic

ShadowNinja X7 said:
We could also have something like a open true-style tourny as well, where anyone can post a vid. or maybe a king of the board competition.
lol, I've already seen that :). jk, thats actually a good idea considering how the one between pokey, tatsumaru, and Dante Link went. It was cool. My only problem that I don't have video equipment :(. Hopefully I'll get some by DMC4 :)

ShadowNinja X7

Do you have a Digital Camera? Thats what I use. Just point it at the TV and film, then upload it to my computer and do all the editing. It comes out pretty good, although you need a decent camera for good quality.

Noxotic

well, that might work, but I have a small TV so I'm not sure if it'll get good quality eiter way, lol.
I'll see if I can do it. Whats a good editing program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom