• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
I enjoyed DMC2 however as most people have stated it is the weaker game in the series however it's gothic artistic feel is alot better then DMC1. However the thing that lets the game down is the story.

Kalina-Ann

I dont think this game is worth buying. Reason being it doesnt tie into the series at all, bad storyline, and Dante doesnt really act like himself in that game. The fact you play as Lucia serves no purpose to me and she doesnt even fit into the storyline at all...

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
I seems like it could fit in but it feels like there is a huge gap between DMC1 and 2. Like when when Dante first sees Lucia in the game it almost seems like he has meet her befour. Anouther thing, could of the time lasted soo long that Trish already died, Becuase you know Dantes a demon and can live for extra long sooo, Isn't it possable that the game distance between eachother lasted Trishes life span?? I don't know!! lol, Maby Trish just felt like sitting this Mission out or was already on anouther one. Also anouther thing The span from DMC 3 to 1 might also lasted Ladys life span........ just a thought. I dought it though!! lol

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Well time passes and I'm sue Lady and Trish just went on their own path. As for Dante not acting like himself...I'm gonna take a guess here and say that in human years he is either in his late 20's o early 30's. Besides that, it is always expected that when you advance through a life of mostly demon slaying, a form of dark maturity begins to grow in you. Things begin to become less funny and more serious.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
Rain Eclipse said:
I seems like it could fit in but it feels like there is a huge gap between DMC1 and 2. Like when when Dante first sees Lucia in the game it almost seems like he has meet her befour. Anouther thing, could of the time lasted soo long that Trish already died, Becuase you know Dantes a demon and can live for extra long sooo, Isn't it possable that the game distance between eachother lasted Trishes life span?? I don't know!! lol, Maby Trish just felt like sitting this Mission out or was already on anouther one. Also anouther thing The span from DMC 3 to 1 might also lasted Ladys life span........ just a thought. I dought it though!! lol
man trish is not dead see the artwork of dmc 4 andyou will see both vergil(nelo angelo),trish,mary

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
as i've said before, DMC2's story should have been saved for some spin off series if it was used at all. lucia's part of the story could have stayed intact, except she could have looked up to dante or sparda as her idol (just to tie it in with the other games) and maybe delved more deeply into her past. if dante was to be in it at all, he should have been just an unlockable character.
they should have kept the moves more similar to the first one. ex.-the range of the stinger was so much shorter in 2
i could go on forever with things that should have been different, but i'll stop here

da hustla-just because they're in the art work now, doesn't mean they are certain to be in the game, just a thought

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
Blood Knight said:
as i've said before, DMC2's story should have been saved for some spin off series if it was used at all. lucia's part of the story could have stayed intact, except she could have looked up to dante or sparda as her idol (just to tie it in with the other games) and maybe delved more deeply into her past. if dante was to be in it at all, he should have been just an unlockable character.
they should have kept the moves more similar to the first one. ex.-the range of the stinger was so much shorter in 2
i could go on forever with things that should have been different, but i'll stop here

da hustla-just because they're in the art work now, doesn't mean they are certain to be in the game, just a thought
then just tell me why did they put the then?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Well I prefer Dante's personality in this one but that's about it. Though this is by no means a terrible game, if you've played all of the other DMC's you'll be let down by it. It takes about eight hours at the most to complete it on both disks on all difficulties it's that easy, the camera is often erratic, you don't unlock Super Dante when completing it on DMD mode, the weapons lack personality, the upgrade system is stupid, there's sometimes glitches in boss fights (most notably the neffasscaptis or whatever it's called), the enemys aren't at all intimidating and the lock on system is fully automatic (which I find is a real pain)
The good points to it are as follows: Dante's new bad ass attitude, the big flaming bull boss (I think it's called the furiasturus or something) and the final boss battle (the despair embodied), the music feels in context too.;)

sparday

Rain Eclipse;2214 said:
could of the time lasted soo long that Trish already died, Becuase you know Dantes a demon and can live for extra long sooo, Isn't it possable that the game distance between eachother lasted Trishes life span?? I don't know!! lol, Maby Trish just felt like sitting this Mission out or was already on anouther one. Also anouther thing The span from DMC 3 to 1 might also lasted Ladys life span........ just a thought. I dought it though!! lol

i think they maby just screwed up the storyline lol, because trish can't dir of old age, cause shes a demon

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hello.......................Trish was created by Mundus......................she is a human with powers supernatural.......................she is not a Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom