• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Community Challenge:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here is a simple post I created for fun in this pandemic but don't risk your life, your life is important than challenge itself we're here to have fun with easy or normal daily life jobs and we make these jobs challenge like video games so let's begin a healthy challenge:

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
One Hand Hunter:

Vergil comes to your house and took your right arm (Nero) now you must do all of your daily life with your left arm.
192.gif

challenge:

15 minutes do any job you like.​

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
One Hand Hunter​
I did the challenge for a small shop for my family with one hand and tried to take two bags (I don't have any problem with bag weights) and success, I had a bit of fun about 5 minutes after shopping but I will change the challenge for more fun.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Time to Defend:

You have a client that has in trouble so what you do as a attorney will you help him/her or let him/her go to jail (this challenge for @therogis to play ace attorney game):

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Time to Defend:

You have a client that has in trouble so what you do as a attorney will you help him/her or let him/her go to jail (this challenge for @therogis to play ace attorney game):

If I didn't help them I'd be a very bad lawyer I guess

Too bad I don't have Nintendo, I've heard about this game tho :)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
If you own a laptop or a PC you can buy it from steam :cool: or here is a Playlist from a good channel but I warn you about story and gameplay if you can't buy the game.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
If you own a laptop or a PC you can buy it from steam :cool: or here is a Playlist from a good channel but I warn you about story and gameplay if you can't buy the game.
I'll have to check it on Steam then. My to-play-list is so long that I've had no time to check if it's available on other platforms, I just sort of expected it's an exclusive Nintendo only game. :LOL:

Somewhat off-topic: I'm curious about the game. I've seen some clips and from my point of view, the courtroom drama appears just ridiculous, but I guess it's more about my view from a civil law country. As far as I've been discussing about court proceedings with some US friends, their common law legal system is like a different universe, and neither of us can understand how does the other system make any sense at all :ROFL:

Top Bottom