• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combo-Vids...

maSu

i looked many videos on youtube - most of them Nero @bloody palace.

Its strange... they nearly allways charge their pistol while fighting with sword, they nearly allways get max-act - but after the fight, they cant get max-act on the first try, maybe on third or fourth, but while fighting: nearly 100%!

And their damage is just... uhm... huge?!

for example: fighting blitz(the teleporting lightning-thing - i hate it...!) and the enemy is standing around, they charge their pistol and hit him - forget it! if i try to charge my pistol until i can use explosive-shot, blitz already teleportet around 5-10 times !
I cant charge anything, i need to stay in air all the time with one single jump, to evade him trying to teleport over me to hit me while he's falling down!

Then mephistos and the bigger mephistos are flying far away very often if i snatch or buster them - but the videos are showing something very different: their mephistos stay close - wtf?!

then most fights with berial - biggest lol ever ... - they charge pistol again and shoot... okay, but why is their berial that passive?! my one is doing much more...

Sometimes im watching the videos and i think, that my enemies are MUCH more active. Im PLaying in Turbomode, but i think everything is faster then ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
A lot of the videos of Devil May Cry 4 on YouTube are recording using PC capture cards, or that Pinnacle Dazzle Platinum gizmo that everyone used to love. There's also 'trainers' available for the PC verion of Devil May Cry 4 which allows you to give your character extra abilities that you wouldn't get in the 360 or PS3 version. I haven't used one myself but from what I can tell there are trainers out there that allow Dante to have infinite health, one-hit kill enemies, all sorts of nice stuff.

My point is: If you were watching a Devil May Cry 4 for PC gameplay video then it's possible that the person recording said footage was using cheats, trainers.

Hope all that made sense because I'll be damned if I'm gonna write go back and re-write that. ^_^ Must get more sleep...

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Erm… you can simply customise your controls so that Shoot goes on a shoulder button. That way you can charge Blue Rose while fighting.

Top Bottom