• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combichrist - How old is your soul? (Battle Theme 1)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
1:05 It's the song from the demo :D It was freaking sick!
Never Surrender and Sent To Destroy are my favorites.

Just like these are faved by me too XD. Mine parents for now have blocked mine PS3 for playing demo too loud only to relisten these tracks XD.

Blacko

lol
I'm listening the whole thing and there are really great songs : "They", "Bottle Of Pain", "Throat Full Of Glass (CCCR)".

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I hadn't heard about Combichrist before they were hired to make the DmC soundtrack. I'm really liking their style more and more with each new track they release for the game.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I love it! I've loved this theme since I heard it in the demo! It's awesome!!! ^_^

Combichrist seem to be doing a great job with their part of the soundtrack, the whole playlist on that facebook page is great.

Gbraga

Amazing. Never Surrender is still my favorite and it fits the game's concept so well, I'd say that it actually fits the concept better than the writing to be quite honest, if they went with the TGS 2010 version of the game, Never Surrender would fit even more.

KnightBatman

"How Old is Your Soul"... so that's the name of that beautiful track! Seriously ever since the Captivate trailer, Combichrist has done nothing but impress. So glad they'll be making an even bigger leap with the DmC soundtrack. That trailer OFFICIALLY made me a Combichrist fan! Thanks DmC :D

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
So far my favorite track of the whole game. Hopefuly we get to hear it at least a few more times after that first fight in Under Watch.

Top Bottom