• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

combat wise.. is DmC deeper then Bayonetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantenevercries

DmC remake, is it deeper then Bayonetta..

their is a debate on gamefaq, about what game has deeper combat.... at the end of DmC dante fully upgraded or bayo full upgraded

IncarnatedDemon

Reboot is better. I've never seen such excellent gameplay. Never knew you could play a game without taunt for example and other functions like a lock-on.
I must go now, i promised to meet Watson for tea to discuss free will.

Dantenevercries

Reboot is better. I've never seen such excellent gameplay. Never knew you could play a game without taunt for example and other functions like a lock-on.
I must go now, i promised to meet Watson for tea to discuss free will.
is this guy saying reboot combat is deeper then bayonetta....because the majority I asked this question said bayo is significantly deeper

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Also, I wanted to add

Just because Bayonetta plays better, doesn't mean it's the better game in general. I still prefer DmC's characters, story, and gameplay, however, I like Bayonetta's over the topness with some action.

berto

I Saw the Devil
If I may, I'll say Bayonetta. The rason been that there is nothing in DmC that you can't do in Bayonetta, however, there are alot of things you can do in Bayonetta that you can't in DmC.

Railazel

Bayonetta's is deeper and for a good couple of reasons.

For one, Bayonetta's system includes a punch and kick button so you can use two forms of attacks for each weapon as well as apply weapons to her hands and feet. Then you have to include the fact that Bayonetta has more weapons than DmC (Bayonetta has eleven while DmC has eight; not that much of a difference).

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Is this another one of those VS threads ? i mean come on its kinda obvious that DmC is a condensed DMC game comparing it with bayonetta is just stupid.

berto

I Saw the Devil
same genre, similar games, compatible mechanics and design, and there are pleanty of the same moves. if there ever were two similar titles it be these two so, no, it's not stupid.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
same genre, similar games, compatible mechanics and design, and there are pleanty of the same moves. if there ever were two similar titles it be these two so, no, it's not stupid.
You can compare them sure but its kinda obvious that DmC is more geared towards casual gamers you'd have to play DMD mode to really get a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom