• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Collages are fun!

Meg

We did this awhile ago on here. Since there are a lot of new people who didn't do it the first time, I thought I'd bring it back. SO! Make a collage with stuff that describes you. ^_^

Here's mine:

collageablooza.png

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well I could try to do mine, but my graphic skills suck. BTW yours collage is nice Meg :)

Reactions: Meg

Meg

If anyone wants me to make them one, let me know. I have some ideas. Hehehehe

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^
Squee! Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, DMC and Kakashi (who I'm weirdly obsessed with since I haven't seen any episode or read any Naruto manga...) /End squee.

Another thing for me to add to my ‘To Do’ list. I’m worried I’ll just turn it into a fangirly mess though :/

Meg

I'm not a mind-reader. If you want a collage, you need to tell me what you want to be included. Okay? :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
^
Squee! Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, DMC and Kakashi (who I'm weirdly obsessed with since I haven't seen any episode or read any Naruto manga...) /End squee.

Another thing for me to add to my ‘To Do’ list. I’m worried I’ll just turn it into a fangirly mess though :/

I'm glad you like it. As for Kakashi, it's not like he has a big role in the story. After the first arc, he kinda became a side character, so you're missing less than you think :D

lorddemolatron

Premium
I'm not a mind-reader. If you want a collage, you need to tell me what you want to be included. Okay? :)

Mine could go into dark fantasy and cyberpunk themes with heavy accents on Devil May Cry and Deus Ex.

Meg

Can you guys please tell me exactly what you want included? :( I talk to DT enough to know what he likes, but some of you I only know 1-2 things to use.

lorddemolatron

Premium
^ Well I tolded mine as I have for now only two things, but well I like also so much MegaTen.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Can you guys please tell me exactly what you want included? :( I talk to DT enough to know what he likes, but some of you I only know 1-2 things to use.
ok I gave you 3 things so far, those were, Deadpool, and two MLP characters (Applejack and Discord), also I would like a picture of the Predator and a picture of the Xenomorph. And of course a troll face, we can't forget troll face.

Reactions: Meg

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Hey Meg, do you think you can please make me one with lots of Green day-ness, something that symbolizes lots of artsy stuff, DMC-ness, lolita, Last Airbender-ness, and the flag of Massachusetts please o.o if thats not too much, of course

Top Bottom