• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

COD4 Veteran.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I haven't beaten COD 4 yet, I got it some time ago, January or something, but I don't really like the game.

Congrats on beating it on Veteran.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I beat the main story portion of Call of Duty 4 on veteran difficulty but haven't quite managed to beat that extra bonus mission, Mile High Club, on veteran yet. I really want to unlock that last 20 achievement points so I can finally get 1000/1000 on it. ^_^

The dark knight

I beat Mile High Club on veteran. WOOOO! I did yesterday. LOL! It took me less than 24 hours to beat the game on veteran.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks, V! ^_^ That Mile High Club drives me crazy. I doubt I'll ever bother trying to get 1000/1000 achievement points on Call of Duty 4. It's just not worth all the aggro. ^_^

Kudos to those of you who've beat Mile High Club on veteran, though!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Let me see...I've never got past the television centre bit and I'm on easy...does that make me the awesomest or what? :lol:

Congrats :)

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
The dark knight;109095 said:
I beat COD4 on Veteran. Has anyone else?

Nope, congrats to you Black Angel. I barely beat it on normal, still is a good game though have you seen the new trailer for COD5 World at War looks pretty good.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
****, Sorry Dark Knight, I posted in Black Angels thread just before I posted in yours his name must of stuck my head.

Top Bottom