• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Closing An Account

realaeon

Could anyone help me with this? I would like to close my account and I can't find an option to do so. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Simply remove all your personal details then dont log in, we do not delete/close accounts as it can mess some things up on the forums. Posts/Threads & search engine searches can all be affected when we start deleting things. So we ask that if someone has no use for their account simply clean it out & remove your details then leave it as it is. Sometimes old unused accounts are deleted with upgrades in forum software but thats the only time.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
I think it would have been better if you added your question to the [Ask the staff anything] section in the General Discussion and Feedback thread. Unfortunate to see you leave though friend.

realaeon

Thank you both for you replies. I just wanted to unlink my nickname since it is linked to my work account and it shows up on Google. Is there a way to change it maybe?

Meg

Yeah, you can change your username. Ask an admin to do it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thank you both for you replies. I just wanted to unlink my nickname since it is linked to my work account and it shows up on Google. Is there a way to change it maybe?

Sure I can change it if you let me know what you want it changed to.

Top Bottom