• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

chocolateghost's sig shop

OniLink

Hero of Time
Hey when you get some time on your hands, could you make me a sig consisting of neoDante and dmc1 Nelo Angelo with the quote "Let's rock, baby" and some blood splatters, if it is not too much trouble

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
wow i have alot of sigs to make! well after i make everyone's up to xxdevildantexx i will close shop for a little while, gotta take a break from the overhaul of sig-making. :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Fair enough, I'd make my own, but I can't catch a break with all my study, even though I go on break this Friday...
Well it's not really break, more like extra time to study, and then work, sheesh, can't a girl catch a break?...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Fair enough, I'd make my own, but I can't catch a break with all my study, even though I go on break this Friday...
Well it's not really break, more like extra time to study, and then work, sheesh, can't a girl catch a break?...
seriously! i can't wait for school to be over! but don't worry i'm making yours as well :)

Chimera Khaos

Chillax, take your time with mine, I'm not expecting it any day now, I wouldn't be surprised if you popped out with it next year!
And I take it you can see my cosplay pics?...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Chillax, take your time with mine, I'm not expecting it any day now, I wouldn't be surprised if you popped out with it next year!
And I take it you can see my cosplay pics?...
well thank you, but hopefully it won't take me that long lol and yes i can see all of them. p.s. very nice work with all your cosplays :)

Chimera Khaos

Thanks, I can only do that for a limited time each year (cosplaying), since it's not an all year round thing, except if I'm wearing my Itachi contacts...
And I know it shouldn't take you all year to finish it, just trying to ease the pressure off your shoulders is all...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Thanks, I can only do that for a limited time each year (cosplaying), since it's not an all year round thing, except if I'm wearing my Itachi contacts...
And I know it shouldn't take you all year to finish it, just trying to ease the pressure off your shoulders is all...
well thank you i appreciate that :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
here ya go lorddemolatron, here's your new sig! :)

lordsig.jpg

Top Bottom