• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check this out.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
this could be distracting. i might just use this on every site i go to keep from being bored. it makes typing a bit difficult when they get it the way but it's amusing enough that it's worth it. while i was typing this one of them grew so big it is covering the entire screen. Yay! inconvenint wierd cat things. i just noticed that if you click on one it disappears.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my god. XD I probably won't use this much cuz I listen to music on other tabs often, but Jesus... XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
when i tried this the day before yesterday it would start with one but for some reason it is starting with two today. oh no they are mutiplying and will take over the word we are all doomed. (or maybe not). i wonder why their bodies look like Pop-Tarts.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
when i tried this the day before yesterday it would start with one but for some reason it is starting with two today. oh no they are mutiplying and will take over the word we are all doomed. (or maybe not). i wonder why their bodies look like Pop-Tarts.

It's like a cat and a pop-tart had a kid, I guess.

Top Bottom