• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check this out

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I've watched the final trailer of DMC4 several times. I noticed right before Nero turns into his DT form he is kneeling down and laughing. I honestly believe 100% when Nero turns DT it is Vergil being released from his human flesh prison (Nero's body). Most people probably thought he was crying but if you listen closely it sounds like he is laughing or rather Vergil laughing because he is finally released it just took Nero going into DT to bring him out. I'm not saying I'm right but I think Capcom has something really badass in stored for us concerning Vergil.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
ive been thinking if the devil bringer is vergil then hes bound to escape isnt he and when this happens neros gonna be a pretty crap character to play as isnt he

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I don't know if Vergil will be completely freed from Nero if it is in fact Vergil that possesses Nero, then he will at least be able to be like a split personality of Nero.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
he was laughing from a nervous breakdown because he could'nt save kyrie.. it's pretty damn obvious.. and i dont thikn vergil would be laughing like while sat down seeming depressed, he'd be standing and do one of those huge evil laughs

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
so obviously this "spirit" behind nero is in some way Vergil, its going to be really badass if we see Vergil incarnate with longer hair and a cooler trench coat. Nero has a breakdown then gets stabbed twice (gut and arm)and it looks like he gets stabbed in the arm with the Yamato.

Phage

Heartbreaker
the way in which Nero's "Nelo Angelo" DT apparition lingers silently around him, and is directed by Nero's actions leads me to believe he isnt being controlled/possessed by Vergils spirit but does contain/release it instead.

aoshi

Vergil is so confirmed to be in DMC4. Nero holds yamatao and that should be proof enough. I wonder if it is jus goin to be the sword or if we will get to see vergil himself. I guess only through nero.But this is huge news.

I am guessing yamatoa is goin to play the part of "sparda" sword.

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
pretty damn obvious? uhmm i'm sorry but i don't think so
when someone loses hope for saving another person they don't laugh about it and if he is then he's a fricken psycho. and also when he goes DT he cries about losing her and shouts her name and in a scene he is laughing? uhmm i don't think he is bi polar. i don't know what games you play but no one would make him laugh from having a nervous breakdown. think about it kid. and what makes you think he'd stand up and laugh? you know you would figure nero would get on his knees and cry and yell her name out and **** maybe when that happens vergil comes through and laughs because of the relief of being released and then stands up at some point. you really have to think harder about this.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
you ahve a nervous breakdown.. yea some people begin to laugh while crying at the same time.. it happenes alot in dmc if you ever payed attention

Dark3stH3art;62063 said:
pretty damn obvious? uhmm i'm sorry but i don't think so
when someone loses hope for saving another person they don't laugh about it and if he is then he's a fricken psycho. and also when he goes DT he cries about losing her and shouts her name and in a scene he is laughing? uhmm i don't think he is bi polar. i don't know what games you play but no one would make him laugh from having a nervous breakdown. think about it kid. and what makes you think he'd stand up and laugh? you know you would figure nero would get on his knees and cry and yell her name out and **** maybe when that happens vergil comes through and laughs because of the relief of being released and then stands up at some point. you really have to think harder about this.

i did'nt notice him crying while in dt or shouting her name :O.. maybe before that
you'll see.. im guessing your a real nerd or some **** get out a bit more and see the real world.. people after losing hope will give off little laughs at times because they imagine how useless and powerless they were at the time they just find it a bit funny and ****.. dont call me kid ***** =] .. srry but you just seem like an *** is all

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
i said when he is about to go DT a durrr. and idk wtf people you hang around but if they are laughing when they have lost hope they need to see a therapist. and no i'm not being an *** you just automatically dismissed my theory and tried to make it sound like it was a stupid theory when it really isn't. oh and btw i do have a life, just ask my girlfriend, thanks.

DMCFF

heatlancer you didnt have to be so negative..... I like Dark3stH3art's theory.. but alls I know is that they are ceeping a big seceret and just have to wait

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
oh and heatlancer
i'm not saying you're wrong just learn to respect other peoples' theories
and usually when people let out a laugh it is due to anger and Nero seems more desperate and he doesn't seem the type to laugh due to his emotions because so far he seems like a big cry baby
just my opinion

Chrysander

I feel confident that heatlancer is correct. I really don't think Nero sounds happy, he is half sobbing half laughing, like he is laughing at something ironic which is very depressing. It might turn out that he is looking at a winning lottery ticket and celebrating "HAHAH! YES!" but I think his body language suggests otherwise.

teflon

Dark3stH3art;61997 said:
I've watched the final trailer of DMC4 several times. I noticed right before Nero turns into his DT form he is kneeling down and laughing. I honestly believe 100% when Nero turns DT it is Vergil being released from his human flesh prison (Nero's body). Most people probably thought he was crying but if you listen closely it sounds like he is laughing or rather Vergil laughing because he is finally released it just took Nero going into DT to bring him out. I'm not saying I'm right but I think Capcom has something really badass in stored for us concerning Vergil.

This is my take on those scenes from the trailer:

The scene in which he is laughing probably occurs just after he fights Dante. I think the broken glass you see is from Dante's entrance. My guess is that Nero is laughing because he has just been told by Dante that he and some or all of the order are demons. I'm not sure what type of response would be appropriate for that kind of information, but laughter is sometimes a natural reaction to extremely stressful stimuli.

Obviously, the sequence of events in the trailer is not linear and if you look at it again, you should see that Nero's arm is trapped underneath something before he transforms. If you watch it in slow motion, you will also see something else that is a little hard to notice at regular speed.

Greg A

Top Bottom