• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check this out(about Vergil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
This may have already been posted, I don't know
but Vergil can recharge his dt. yea in about 4 seconds too. I just stumbled upon this while fighting lady.

Equip Yamato, hold down triangle as if you were doing judgement cut and then taunt while keeping traingle pressed.

pretty cool.

Note: must be near enemy or locked on like a normal taunt.

Update: 2:01 PM for some reason its only working at certain times like when i was fighting lady.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante can too. While taunting and enemy nearby you can recharge almost 2 guages at a time. You have to be close enough to the enemy too and finish the taunt.

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
About Vergil what you said is correct but ive done it not holding triangle down I am pretty sure you dont have to do that, also when he says the taunt around a enemy like you said dark mist floats around him which means he's getting his DT filled.

As I said before your totally correct about getting his DT filled I am just saying you dont have to hold triangle. Saves the fingers :)

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
yeah forgot the aura, strange thing is I can't seem to get it to work now.

Oh about Dante I'm talking about the all the runes not just two.

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
What I heard about Dante getting all of the runes is that the stylish meter has to be filled all the way and you let him sit there and it fills up if you move or something it stops again thats what ive heard ive never done it.

About Vergil do you go by enemy and do the taunt you cant move you cant attack you just do the taunt and let him sit there. I'm sorry this is my first time trying to help.:$

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
Its kinda off topic but since we are talking about taunts have you guys gotten a "Sweet Baby" from a rare dante taunt.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
All I get is, "come on man." >_>

I get like 3 or 4 taunts from Vergil, but you have to have different weapons equipt.

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
Yeah I saw a vid on youtube of guy fighting vergil 2 and he did a amazing combo then did a DTE when he taunted Dante said "Sweet Baby" the guy said he almost lost it cause he got that taunt since its so rare.

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
No he was playing SE on DMD and was fighting Vergil 2 and he got the taunt rember hes playing dante and dante says it hope im not getting who says it switched around.

noobfun

might be somthing to do with the style rating

once you hit s+ his taunt changes and he does the shoulder shrug taunt

what was the style meter at when he did it?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
The vids on youtube just type "dante huh/sweet baby"

He does the taunt at around 00:48 but hes in dt and I couldn't hear him.

Anyhoo I guess the reason it wasn't working with Vergil was because I wasnt letting it finish. btw I didn't have any style meter

noobfun

yasoukyoku;48353 said:
The vids on youtube just type "dante huh/sweet baby"

He does the taunt at around 00:48 but hes in dt and I couldn't hear him.

Anyhoo I guess the reason it wasn't working with Vergil was because I wasnt letting it finish. btw I didn't have any style meter

i meant the dante taunt for the style meter

with virgils taunt and yamoto it just fills and fills until you move/get hit etc

you can still use phantom swords though while its filling

Chrysander

Dante says "Sweet Baby"? I have never heard that, wow! Also I will try out this extended taunt thing with Dante to see if that works. Do you have to have SSS on the Style Meter to get extended taunt?

The ones I can remember are:
"Come on wimp"
"Come and get it" (or is it "come and get me"?)
"You Scared?"
"Crazy!??"

The later taunts have Dante use both hands in a "Bring it on" motion, and then he stands with his hands on his hips I think. Is that what you're talking about?

Are you sure he doesn't just say "CRAZY" that sounds a bit like "BABY". I've taunted many times with SSS, and he never said baby. I just watched that youtube vid, it's the same taunt as the crazy one, so I think it's likely that you misheard. Although please provide further vids if it is true

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sweet baby exists, however it is the rarest taunt Dante does. My guess is that SSS meter must be nearly filled since with just SSS he says "You Scaare me".

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Really?! When does Dante say you scare me? Is there a video where he saids it?

Chrysander;49003 said:
The ones I can remember are:
"Come on wimp"
"Come and get it" (or is it "come and get me"?)
"You Scared?"
"Crazy!??"

I thought the first one was, "Come on man." Now I can't figure out if it's wimp or man.

Chrysander

I'd like to see videos of these taunts that I haven't seen, I'd be amazed, as I taunt constantly, and have played the game for a long time, and never seen "sweet baby" nor "you scare me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom