• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CHECK THAT S**** ;)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The Lilith skin was pretty cool, but the scene itself was very lame, they could go a bit further without being unnaceptable. The way it is it just seems pointless to tell you the truth, like "we need to be edgy, throw another sex scene". Dante's sex scene was very well made though

Ah, let Mundus have some pussy in his life.;)

He is in human form after all.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
No, it was probably the whole being a psychic thing and being able to see into Limbo that got her recruited :p

Noel

Ohoho... I get it. Clever clever Ninja theory.

Guys, Is Kenny Rogers got a "face lift" or is he actually a DEMON!
Kenny%20Rogers%202012%20Half.jpg

Noel

What in the ****ting hell are you talking about...?
I didn't know you can say ****. Are there rules on what word can or cannot say in a forum?

The part where Lilith tightening up her skin in 0.50. In plastic surgery, the procedure to tightening up the skin to remove wrinkles it's call face lift right? or am I wrong?

I'm gonna google for sec..

Jane Sweetbee

Obviously bra thing belongs to a demon. that's why the guns are there.
Dante didn't sleep with anyone the night before.
When those chiks entered his trailer, "hunt him" is shown on the floor.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The series of events seems to be that Dante drunkenly brought the girls back to the pier, had some fun on the ferris wheel first, where the girl tossed away his coat (which got caught on the wheel), and E&I were tossed over the edge of the car they were in as well, somehow getting caught in a bra and hanging from a light cord. Then Dante took the girls back to his trailer for some horizontal polka lessons, which is quite clear with the quick cuts we see, and with how the trailer was shaking.

The next morning, Dante has "Last night was crazy, call us" written in lipstick on his arm, which would hints heavily at the debauchery of the previous night.

/detective mode.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Honestly i'm expecting some tentacle stuff in that sex scene. That was a let down...
But having no clothes would be pretty fine too.

8BitHero

Scrub
Is it possible that Vergil chose Kat to recruit Dante due to her attractive appearance possibly appealing to Dante's promiscuous nature?

Much like how villainous women in James Bond appeal to his one weakness; beautiful women.
Much like how Trish was created to lure Dante but it backfired.

The series of events seems to be that Dante drunkenly brought the girls back to the pier, had some fun on the ferris wheel first, where the girl tossed away his coat (which got caught on the wheel), and E&I were tossed over the edge of the car they were in as well, somehow getting caught in a bra and hanging from a light cord. Then Dante took the girls back to his trailer for some horizontal polka lessons, which is quite clear with the quick cuts we see, and with how the trailer was shaking.

The next morning, Dante has "Last night was crazy, call us" written in lipstick on his arm, which would hints heavily at the debauchery of the previous night.

/detective mode.
Ah I thought they were playing a very saucy version of Twister.

Right hand, Left Buttcheek

Top Bottom