• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
look on IGN.com they should a lot of cheats and tips for DMC3 and DMC3 Special Edition

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
there's only one on dmc3 and that's hold all the shoulder buttons and rotate the left analogue stick clockwise until a voice says "devilmaycry"

goatdean12

Yeah playing without the cheats is more challenging even if u get mad at the bossed but that's what the bosses do.....they test your temper until u wont play DMC again......NEVER NEVER QUIT!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
devilwarship;17950 said:
i need coolcheats and fast

what a cheater........cant u play without cheats man??
u are weak player then.........i prefer to be a fair player in DMC.........its more fun than being a cheater

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ah, I love cheating...and I revel in my weakness as a player...besides, why play fair with demons?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Angel;20480 said:
Ah, I love cheating...and I revel in my weakness as a player...besides, why play fair with demons?

She has a point I have to agree why play fair with them they wont with you thats why I use a sword which and only be explained as "Unnecessarly big" hehe.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
OOkaaaayy but what's the point?Have yo u triewd all of the DMC games and played them ALL 13 times??
oh, and you took the pic that i was gonna use....

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Was that directed at me cause if it was I have completed nearly every single DMC game lol so I am allowed to cheat now and then lol.

DemonBloodSpill

Dante's Assistant
in the menu *opening menu, new, load, options* push L1,L2,R1,R2, and rotate both analog sticks until you hear "Devil May Cry". This cheat unlocks unlimited devil trigger, doppleganger, and quicksilver. It also unlocks different Dante costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom