• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters IN the game

Dizzyconscience

We know Dante, Nero and the new chick are in the game~ But in one of the scans and from some info I've heard.. Are they gonna put Lady and/or Trish in this one? From one of the scans it shows Lady and Trish in the background, looking much older. :] And from the info I've heard about the game they said they are ether putting both of them in it.. or not~

Anyone have any info on that? Are they in it or not? D:! I hope so.

And any other characters you think will be in it from other DMC games?

Mobfigurz

Could you perhaps post a link to that scan, I'd like to see that.

This info is new to me, I have heard rumours about Trish and fans wanting her to be in it, but how much info is there regarding a possible role for her?

I heard (read) some where that Vergil 'may' make an appearance, I hope thats true, even though he's not my fav character, I enjoy seeing Vergil in DMC since he is of equal importance, okay, slightly less important but he is Dante's twin = )

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I hope that Trish is in the game. I am a huge Trish fan. I like Lady too. Any news on a release date? When is the last possilable date that i buy a ps3 before the game comes out?

Mobfigurz

Is that image an official release from Capcom?

Cos theres some details that arent accurate to DMC4, if it isnt then I doubt both Lady and Trish will be in DMC4.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
but really you have to admit it does kind of look like trish and that does like lady but older and longer hair,
that picture looks really cool.......really cool

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
it could very well just be a fan pic, but at the same time, you never know. it would be cool if trish was in it, but i could care less about lady/mary. i didnt like her in dmc3

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dizzyconscience;15416 said:
We know Dante, Nero and the new chick are in the game~ But in one of the scans and from some info I've heard.. Are they gonna put Lady and/or Trish in this one? From one of the scans it shows Lady and Trish in the background, looking much older. :] And from the info I've heard about the game they said they are ether putting both of them in it.. or not~

dont know..............but it will be a suprise for us..........i hope that a new chatacter would be awsome

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dizzyconscience;15416 said:

Well I'm not sure yet, maybe Vergil is back as Nero!

OFFTOPIC: Do you think the Boss is Sparda, or is it the guy who Sparda had defeated?o_O

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;20505 said:
Sparda has defeated millions of Devils (supposedly:p )
Are you speaking of a certain one?:huh:

He defenetily he defeated someone...........but it will be a suprise......or Sparda killed the old Leader of the Order of Sword.........could be a hunch

Top Bottom