• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

characters and costumes

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
More costumes yes, more playable characters no.

DMC3: Play as Dante and Vergil
DMC4: Play as Dante and Nero.

As for the costumes, my guess is that they spent so much time making this game for a console they were so inexperienced with, they just didn't feel like it. Plus Capcom has other games they need to get a move on with. (RE5 >_>) I guess they couldn't be bothered with it.

Noxotic

They rushed the game. I remember them saying it would have more characters, more missions, more DAs, and more crap like that. Dante only has 7 missions. 7.....

They rushed it. They better come up with some Downloadble Content or I will cry.

darkninjax123

Assassin
»_")^Nexon^("_«;68763 said:
They rushed the game. I remember them saying it would have more characters, more missions, more DAs, and more crap like that. Dante only has 7 missions. 7.....

They rushed it. They better come up with some Downloadble Content or I will cry.

there is no d/l content sry

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
»_")^Nexon^("_«;68763 said:

Half and quarter of what you said is truth...however,the game did have more characters...Dante should have more missions as he is the highlight of the series...7 is a lucky number,but still not enought...:unsure:

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
if they were smart they would have just had all Nero the first play through then you unlock Dante and do his missions in a unique separate way (with filler cut scenes unlike Vergil's story).

aka958

Don't trust people
yeah that would be COOL with a total 40 missions and it is not only 7 on one and 13 on another thats just boring i would like it that way you said it cuse it would be feeling nice to think wich mission will i pick??? so many! :)

Sparda™

The game was not only rushed. It was badly managed. There are not plenty of Devil Arms or characters and plenty of cool stuff. I guess DMC5 will be more complete.

Top Bottom