• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

character theme songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

i was wondering if the dmc characters had a theme song something in like an amv that fits them what it should be i have a list in my head but i was wondering what other ppl think list them like this heres my list you can list a song that fits them and or fits the way they fight (you may list more than one)plz also explain how it fits unless its self explanatory you may also want to list the line of the song that fits them most

dante-

vergil-

nero-

lady-

trish- thunderstruck acdc

sparda- P-I-M-P - 50 cent (he wears a basic pimp suit lol plus hes so epic he deserves it), hello goodbye - Lupe Fiasco (ill explain if anyone asks)

mundus-

sanctus-

couldnt think of other ones so ill let you guys do the rest

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hah, I'll play along.

Dante - Women by Def Leppard.

Vergil - Acid Rain by Liquid Tension Experiment OR Brompton Cocktail by Avenged Sevenfold.

Nero - Punk Rock 101 by Bowling for Soup.

Lady - She Never Even Told Me Her Name by Air Traffic.

Trish - I have to agree with Thunderstruck by AC/DC.

Sparda - Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd...Because Sparda looks like the chilled out kinda guy. :lol:

Mundus - Prayer by Disturbed.

Sanctus - Rebirthing by Skillet.

koibito

sparda- the devil went down to Georgia

ha lol sparda went down to human would, he was lookin for demons to kill, he was doin fine kickin their behind, cuz the demons broke the seal. XD just made that up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom