• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge Set #1

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Rules/Remarks
1) Must use Challenge Rules
2) No boosting or placing imagined scores, times etc (honor System)
3) Feel Free to complete as many challenges as you want
4) Post vids of your victory if you make one.
5) No Super Characters on any challenge...of course

Challenges
#1 Defeat Dante Mission 1 DMD Gun Only: May use Charge Shot, May Use Devil Bringer, No Buster, No Sword, and No Damage. Post Time when completed

#2 NO Upgrade Bloody Palace Run: May use Dante or Nero, No Upgrades. Post Last Level Completed and Character

#3 Angus Survival Mission 6 DMD: Mission Objective is to fight Angus in the flying sword room for as long as you can without killing him or yourself. No Items can be used. You lose if Nero Dies. Challenge ends when you defeat Angus and you Complete the rest of the mission. (No sitting in a part of the level to boost time. Please Manipulate dice to avoid all red and blue dots 426351. Honor system) Post Time and Style Points when completed

#4 Mission 18 Dante Slayer vs. Savior DMD: Use Dark Slayer Style Only (No switching styles). All guns are acceptable (Pandora, Shotgun and EI). Defeat Savior with No Damage. Post Time when completed.

Please post any questions you may have in regards to the set challenges. If there is a positive response. I'll post more challenges in the future. I have completed all of these challenges so I know they are possible. Lookin forward to your results. Good Luck and Have Fun:D

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Woah. Pretty hard challenges... i haven´t unlock the DMD yet, posting when unlocked...

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
If you complete one of the challenges with Damage just post your time and say "with Damage". It's cool. No Damage is pretty hardcore. I'll post my times next week.

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
uhh... my cat is disturbing me really bad, trying to write still...
Hope there gets some results ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
from mission one it was succesfull:

Style : 365 B
Orb : 400 100% S
Time: 00:04:56 D

NO ITEM Total rank: 6372pts C

only guns
with dmg -.-
snatch and charge was also included

challenge 4 half succesfull

time: 00:13:58 S
style:1798 D
orb: 160 100% S

used an gold orb at 1 half bar on the last gem on the chest T_T does that count?
total rank: 41558pts B

with DMG and DT

... ( thought of no items but i got so frustrated he killed me with that damn beam when i was only on 1 platform and none to jump to... and also the savior haves a DT for those who didn't knew). it doesn't stand no item either you should insert it in your rules

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
aka958;128672 said:
from mission one it was succesfull:

Style : 365 B
Orb : 400 100% S
Time: 00:04:56 D

NO ITEM Total rank: 6372pts C

only guns
with dmg -.-
snatch and charge was also included

challenge 4 half succesfull

time: 00:13:58 S
style:1798 D
orb: 160 100% S

used an gold orb at 1 half bar on the last gem on the chest T_T does that count?
total rank: 41558pts B

with DMG and DT

... ( thought of no items but i got so frustrated he killed me with that damn beam when i was only on 1 platform and none to jump to... and also the savior haves a DT for those who didn't knew). it doesn't stand no item either you should insert it in your rules

Nice Job on your first attempts. As far as items go, try not to use them, but since you did, it's cool that you listed it.:D

Devil Bringer and Charge shot are cool on Challenge #1. You should try for No Damage.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Mission 1#

Style : 386 C
Orb : 280 70% B
Time: 00:02:13 B

NO ITEM Total rank: 3588pts B

NO DEMAGE REALLY!!!!
Only use normal shot, charge shot, snatch, and side roll

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
DevilBoyzz;128810 said:
Mission 1#

Style : 386 C
Orb : 280 70% B
Time: 00:02:13 B

NO ITEM Total rank: 3588pts B

NO DEMAGE REALLY!!!!
Only use normal shot, charge shot, snatch, and side roll

Very Nice ;) Congrats!

Sparda™

Mission 1: Birds of a Feather

Clear Time 00:01:51 A
Stylish Points 1500 S
Orbs Found 400(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
36000 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Charge Shot Level 3, Jump, Air Hike, Side Roll

Tips: The first thing to do is hide behind the point where Nero starts. There are two pillars there. Dante uses the Coyote-A and the Honeycomb Fire very often and the pillars are the best place to evade damage.

He is predictable. He will Stinger you with the Rebellion. Attention though, he's no fool. Even If you succeed to shoot with a CS Level 3, he can side roll too, so be careful to evade being caught off guard.

Bloody Palace

Character: Dante

Stage: 101

Clear Time: 01:25:39

Time Extension: 03:00:01

Enemy: 701

Red Orbs: 118774

Total Score: 6581427

Handicaps: No Upgrade, No Damage

Tips: This is all the skills you need to put in use. You have to put these skills without any upgrades at all. This is also luck. I also evaded damage.

Mission 18: The Destroyer

Clear Time 00:08:15 S
Stylish Points 10323 S
Orbs 1481(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
255388 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Dark Slayer (Yamato), Pandora

Tips: You need to jump through the platform-like debris around the Savior, until you're really sure to stun him and destroy his blue pearls with the Pandora bow gun (normal shot).

After, when his health bar has appeared, use the platform in which the Savior's main blue pearl slowly appears, and prepare the Laser Cannon. Use Yamato to inflict major damage If you are on time.

The Gatling gun of Pandora is also useful to inflict damage to the pearls in close/long ranges.

After stunning the Savior in the last part of the battle (the health bar is visible), use Yamato and Pandora as fast as you can and switch them all the time.

About Mission 6...

Mission Objective is to fight Angus in the flying sword room for as long as you can without killing him or yourself. No Items can be used. You lose if Nero Dies. Challenge ends when you defeat Angus and you Complete the rest of the mission. (No sitting in a part of the level to boost time.

What's the objective?! Longest time to survive...?! And If so, what's the time limit?!

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;128964 said:
Mission 1: Birds of a Feather

Clear Time 00:01:51 A
Stylish Points 1500 S
Orbs Found 400(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
36000 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Charge Shot Level 3, Jump, Air Hike, Side Roll

Tips: The first thing to do is hide behind the point where Nero starts. There are two pillars there. Dante uses the Coyote-A and the Honeycomb Fire very often and the pillars are the best place to evade damage.

He is predictable. He will Stinger you with the Rebellion. Attention though, he's no fool. Even If you succeed to shoot with a CS Level 3, he can side roll too, so be careful to evade being caught off guard.

Bloody Palace

Character: Dante

Stage: 101

Clear Time: 01:25:39

Time Extension: 03:00:01

Enemy: 701

Red Orbs: 118774

Total Score: 6581427

Handicaps: No Upgrade, No Damage

Tips: This is all the skills you need to put in use. You have to put these skills without any upgrades at all. This is also luck. I also evaded damage.

Mission 18: The Destroyer

Clear Time 00:08:15 S
Stylish Points 10323 S
Orbs 1481(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
255388 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Dark Slayer (Yamato), Pandora

Tips: You need to jump through the platform-like debris around the Savior, until you're really sure to stun him and destroy his blue pearls with the Pandora bow gun (normal shot).

After, when his health bar has appeared, use the platform in which the Savior's main blue pearl slowly appears, and prepare the Laser Cannon. Use Yamato to inflict major damage If you are on time.

The Gatling gun of Pandora is also useful to inflict damage to the pearls in close/long ranges.

After stunning the Savior in the last part of the battle (the health bar is visible), use Yamato and Pandora as fast as you can and switch them all the time.

About Mission 6...

What's the objective?! Longest time to survive...?! And If so, what's the time limit?!

Nice Job Ronaldo! Impressive BP run. Mission 6 is just like it states. Fight angus for as long as you can without dying or killing him.

Top Bottom