• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Catherine - Your first ending?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
SPOILERS!!!!! (kind of)

Just finished Catherine for the first time recently. And assuming that you didn't make choices deliberately to get a certain ending and answered questions honestly, I'm curious as to what your first ending was. Mine was "Hit the Road Vincent," better know as the "bad cheater" ending. I also need to ask if anyone hates Katherine McBride as much as I do. I hate her...a lot lol Anyways...Post away!! ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My first Ending would be True Cheater Ending. I also managed to get all other endings as well.

I don't really hate Katherine, because she is a very interesting character, who is generally opposite of what Catherine is. The similarity of both of them is that they are in love with Vincent.

fon

Crazy Chick
I answered all the questions honestly and got Katherine's good ending.

Not that I hated her, but Katherine felt really pushy and got mad too easily, so I do prefer Catherine more. (Even at the end when you find out what she is. ^^"" I'm trying to get Catherine's true ending next and then the true freedom ending.)

Leanne

I got the True Katherine ending.
Before playing the game I was kinda meh on her, but as I played the game I loved her and felt bad for her. I really liked her as a character. ;w; I love Catherine as well. Plus Katherine's ending is just too cute <3

I'll try and get Catherine's ending next ;D

Top Bottom