• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Captivate Exact Date Announced

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Capcom saw drops in sales and earnings for the first nine months of the current fiscal year.
In its earnings filing today, the company reported sales of 50,270 million yen for the nine month period ended December 31. This is a drop of 47.2% from the same period the year prior. Operating income was down 48.5% to 5,823 million yen.
Monster Hunter 3G sold 1.2 million units, beating its target of 1 million units. Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Dead Rising 2 Off the Record did well overseas. Worldwide totals for these two were, respectively, 600,000 units and 500,000 units.
For the remainder of the year, the company said that it hopes to reach its previously announced earnings forecasts through the growth of its mobile contents business and social games expansion.
Longer term, the company offered a progress report for some of the growth strategy points it outlined in past earnings reports. It made note of Resident Evil 6's worldwide release in November 2012 as an example of shortened development time for new titles in existing series. Dragon's Dogma, due for worldwide release in May 2012, was mentioned as an example of the introduction of a new brand.
We'll be hearing more about Capcom's upcoming plans at the annual Captivate press event. This year's event is being held from April 2 through April 4.
For the remainder of fiscal 2011, Capcom hopes to sell 2 million units each of Resident Evil Operation Racoon City and Street Fighter x Tekken.
Source

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
500,000 and 600,000 units sold for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and a other game.

I guess Marvel vs Capcom 3 was just a copy of a previous Marvel vs Capcom with a new character or something.

I will send death threats:eek:

Make sure you go through these or it will not be a death threat:
1. Make letter.
2. Send letter.

Congratulations you now know how to send death threats lol.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
500,000 and 600,000 units sold for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and a other game.

I guess Marvel vs Capcom 3 was just a copy of a previous Marvel vs Capcom with a new character or something.

Make sure you go through these or it will not be a death threat:
1. Make letter.
2. Send letter.

Congratulations you now know how to send death threats lol.
i was thinking more along the lines of flaming their facebook page.

jk

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Meh I am going to focus more on rockstar's work this year, so far this year out of every company they were the only ones who actually announced something decent without trolling People........ :( but still no news on manhunt 3 *sobs*

Hazel

Let's go to the park and feed the trolls
They released a new article recently confirming that there will be batches of DmC info around major gaming events. Captivate, E3 and TGS were cited as examples.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
They released a new article recently confirming that there will be batches of DmC info around major gaming events. Captivate, E3 and TGS were cited as examples.
I think you're referring to this :

"There will be ongoing news and asset drops between now and release. Expect major ones around events (Captivate, E3, Comic-con, Gamescom, TGS, etc.)."
Source

Hazel

Let's go to the park and feed the trolls
Yep, that's the one. pardon me for being to lazy to find it for myself.

That said though, it does sound as though the release date won't be for a while yet.

Top Bottom