• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Offical DmC PC (don´t get hopes high)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

The official Capcom forums are known for the rants, the whiners, the b*tching and all the negativity.
Don't ever trust anything any user write on there, because most of the time, it is nothing but raging fans.

There have been no official statement about the new DmC coming to PC or not, so this user is clearly raging at something he doesn't know anything about. Don't take it seriously. I know I won't.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. CU have some bitchy Fans registered on site. I been once member but I for now disremember my nick on site, and Im glad that I never returned on that site.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
It irritates me to keep begging Capcom all the time to release DMC on PC also but still I rant all the time and keep begging so let's just say that the fellow's post made me happy in some ways.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DMC3 SE was released on PC and so was DMC4. Capcom would be making a big mistake by leaving out the fans they'd just brought into the series. With all the enraged fans, and other things that have 'upset the apple cart' as they say, Capcom, would be 'slitting their own throats'.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC3 SE was released on PC and so was DMC4. Capcom would be making a big mistake by leaving out the fans they'd just brought into the series. With all the enraged fans, and other things that have 'upset the apple cart' as they say, Capcom, would be 'slitting their own throats'.

I thought the expression was "shooting yourself in the foot".

But yeah, not bringing it to PC would be a huge mistake and I can't see why they wouldn't do it except out of sheer stupidity like they're prone to.

kuris

erm i think the prob is that the pc version isnt making enough profit, yeah there are the die hard fans that buy the console and the pc version, otherwise its running at a loss

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
erm i think the prob is that the pc version isnt making enough profit, yeah there are the die hard fans that buy the console and the pc version, otherwise its running at a loss
Even i who aren't educated in marketing knows why they aren't releasing PC. Capcom aims for the PERFECT DMC game. If their aim is that high - then why not release it on PC?

Answer: Tons of people who like original DMC and got angry because it's not the same DMC will go and download DmC on a pirate site.

Simple, simple, simple.

Asmodaius

Even i who aren't educated in marketing knows why they aren't releasing PC. Capcom aims for the PERFECT DMC game. If their aim is that high - then why not release it on PC?

Answer: Tons of people who like original DMC and got angry because it's not the same DMC will go and download DmC on a pirate site.

Simple, simple, simple.

Have Capcom or Ninja Theory made an official statement about if that's why they won't make a PC release?

berto

I Saw the Devil
They haven't made that many official statements to beggin with, they're been rather quiet on the subject of the game.

Asmodaius

They haven't made that many official statements to beggin with, they're been rather quiet on the subject of the game.

Rather quiet about certain things, yes, but they haven't been quiet about the game overall. Within the past year they have tried to defend DmC in several media, however, as for gameplay and storyline info they have been rather hush hush indeed. But I think it might be because they don't have all that much to show yet. We've seen some gameplay trailers, but they have more or less been from the same scenes over and over again, and maybe that's because they don't have more to show just yet. I hope there will be more to be seen soon though.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ Or propably game is not completed, so Dev's thinked that using old material is for now approbiate, and they are making something new for us, or game really is not so much completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom