• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom licensed Dante coat from DMC 4

Viper

Premium
Hasn't this coat been around for years now? I recall seeing someone buy it... a year ago... maybe longer.
It's on sale now, yet when I convert it to our currency the price just now fits the average for leather coats. Can't afford anyway (damn you, economy).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Not too shabby. But yeah, I bet you'd feel the pinch monetarily with that one. ^^; I'm surprised it's taken them this long to release it, to be honest.

As an owner of three-quarterlength leathers, this isn't that expensive for a coat. Expensive for a cosplay maybe, but if you intended to wear it as a coat then actually cheaper than most high-quality leather coats. Even my bomber cost more than this in 2009.

Question is, just what quality are these game coats? I've never bought one so I have no idea. I'd expect them to be good but not all gaming merch ends up being that great quality.

Viper

Premium
As an owner of three-quarterlength leathers, this isn't that expensive for a coat. Expensive for a cosplay maybe, but if you intended to wear it as a coat then actually cheaper than most high-quality leather coats. Even my bomber cost more than this in 2009.

Question is, just what quality are these game coats? I've never bought one so I have no idea. I'd expect them to be good but not all gaming merch ends up being that great quality.
It says vegan leather version is on sale for 200 bucks. Google says vegan leather can be anything from a list of materials, but tbh none of them really say durable quality that you'll be proud to display. There is actual leather version, but that is not on sale, and you'd have to dish out 750 for it. I don't know how it's like in USA, but over here you'd have to take out a loan to afford that.

Top Bottom