• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you guys do me a tiny favor?

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Lol, it's kind of stupid, but you'd actually be doing me and a lot of people a favor with this:

http://www.amazon.com/Marvels-Agent...d=1442681465&sr=8-2&keywords=agents+of+shield

I need this item to get as many 1-star reviews as possible lol. Specifically, reviews that bitch about and scathe the price of the blu-ray set. Doing so will bring at least one of three outcomes:
  1. Amazon just might lower the price to the point where it doesn't cost a testicle for people who'd really like it
  2. Marvel and ABC will learn to never, ever, ever, EVER do an exclusivity deal with Amazon again.
  3. You'll make me very grateful!
I know it probably doesn't mean much to you guys, but just sort of remember what happened with Nintendo and Xenoblade Chronicles - an exclusivity deal that leads directly into some extremely shady business all designed to **** you over as much as possible. Now picture that with, say, newly announced DMC5 or...something. And history has proven that in some cases, certain products getting bombarded with 1-star reviews on Amazon has forced distributors and other such figures to respond at the very least.

So, anyway, thanks! The review doesn't have to be big or anything - just as long as it isn't offensive, or links-back to another site. Just gives them a good excuse to get rid of it.

:D

I dunno if you guys participated in any of this, but I'm already starting to see the overall score get hammered. If any if you guys did help out, I really really thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Good Gentleman said:
I dunno if you guys participated in any of this, but I'm already starting to see the overall score get hammered. If any of you guys did help out, I really really thank you!

I gave it a 1 star review last night.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
....They made it so you can only order on amazon?.....Godd@mmit that's just retarded. I mean come on.
Some people, going out to the movie or game store is the only time they'll go outside.

Top Bottom