• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Someone Tell Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive owned and played all the DMC Games. ive beaten all of them except the first one. don't ask me how but the game froze while i was saving and i lost all of my data. i havent played the game since. so can anyone tell me what is the story of DMC 1. all i know is some chick named trish comes into Dante's shop they fight and he ended up going to some island to fight demons. i heard Vergil is in the game but Where? and whats the ending? ive never seen it or heard about it.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Vergil is mutated into an underworld demon called Nelo Angelo, but when he fights Dante, he is weakened by Dante's amulet. Trish betrays Dante during a big showdown with Nightmare, the hardest boss on the game, but then Trish stops being so evil when Dante saves her from being squished by some falling pillar. Then when Dante is about to be killed by Mundus, Trish gets herself killed instead. After Dante kills Mundus, he gives Trish his dad's sword, and his amulet, then all of Mallet Island starts blowing to hell, and Mundus returns. But when all seems lost, Trish returns as a HUMAN and gives Dante her power to finish Mundus off once and for all. After they escape in a plane and return to Dante's shop, Devil May Cry, it is renamed Devil NEVER Cry... and so on crap...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well actually its not really clear how Trish comes back to life. but i think its when Dante says I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiight. his tears fall on her and....
i think she may half and half like Dante is.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
but he could have given her human ....wait she has to be part human...because when she's crying at the end...Dante tells her tears are a gift only humans have. and she can't be all human after she comes back if she was she wouldn't be able to use her power at all.......that's why think she's at least part human now where to as before she was probably all demon.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Thought Trish Was Just Knocked Out Or Something then she woke up.
i think that could be a possiblity don't you

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Trish67;14220 said:
but he could have given her human ....wait she has to be part human...because when she's crying at the end...Dante tells her tears are a gift only humans have. and she can't be all human after she comes back if she was she wouldn't be able to use her power at all.......that's why think she's at least part human now where to as before she was probably all demon.
True, but Dante also cried in the end of DMC 3. Then Lady said him: "Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry if he loses a loved one"

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yes, but Mundus cloned Dante's mother and put some sort of demonic power inside her, so technically, she is human, so that explains the crying at the end of DMC.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Funny thing how Dante named his shop Devil May Cry after LAdy's quote that devils do cry, but then in the first game Dante claims that tears is a gift only humans have. And then renames the shop Devil Never Cry. Makes you think, which is it? Can/Do demons cry r not? :p

Uhm yeah Vergil, Dante's twin brother got brainwashed by Mundus some time ago, Dante kills him and then seals away Mundus. Trish is first evil but then she turns all goodie and the entire island blows up sky-high. Reminds you of another famous Capcom game-series.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom