• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can someone help?

AgentZero

The Darkness Consumes Me.
So I'm thinking about picking up this game again. I don't have it anymore, but if I bought it again could some one help me with the bosses? Otherwise I'm pretty good. (On a side not, I have gotten up to level 4, the part where there's like a big spine flying.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I'm thinking about picking up this game again. I don't have it anymore, but if I bought it again could some one help me with the bosses? Otherwise I'm pretty good. (On a side not, I have gotten up to level 4, the part where there's like a big spine flying.)

The Gigapede? Whack it in the head, preferably with Cerberus. It's weak to ice.

AgentZero

The Darkness Consumes Me.
The Gigapede? Whack it in the head, preferably with Cerberus. It's weak to ice.
Really? I'll have to try that. I think my uncle will be able to give me his copy, seeing as he got to the exact same point I did and then gave up on it. He offered it to me last time I saw him, hopefully he's still up for that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? I'll have to try that. I think my uncle will be able to give me his copy, seeing as he got to the exact same point I did and then gave up on it. He offered it to me last time I saw him, hopefully he's still up for that.

Make sure to stay near the door to the chamber, that lures it over there. Let it go into the tunnel just under the door, and when it comes out, jump on top of it and start whacking the hell out of its head with Cerberus.

On subsequent playthroughs, it's even weaker to Agni and Rudra, so use them.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
Anyone have any suggestions for style/weapon for a Cerberus fight? I'm attempting Dante Must Die mode again after all of these years and annoyingly one of the first bosses is the one I have the most trouble with.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Anyone have any suggestions for style/weapon for a Cerberus fight? I'm attempting hell and hell mode again after all of these years and annoyingly one of the first bosses is the one I have the most trouble with.

You can cheese him out if you want. On the left hand side of the arena you can avoid most of his attacks apart from the ice floor and just shoot him to death, Spiral Guard/E+I cancelling works well for damage and style or you can go Gunslinger and alternate two-some time and normal E+I shots.

You can also charge up a D.T.E for when he does his charge attack and it will most likely stun him if you carry on attacking after which will lead to big damage.

If you don't want to cheese it people usually recommend Trickster with the Shotgun and Agni and Rudra.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
You can cheese him out if you want. On the left hand side of the arena you can avoid most of his attacks apart from the ice floor and just shoot him to death, Spiral Guard/E+I cancelling works well for damage and style or you can go Gunslinger and alternate two-some time and normal E+I shots.

You can also charge up a D.T.E for when he does his charge attack and it will most likely stun him if you carry on attacking after which will lead to big damage.

If you don't want to cheese it people usually recommend Trickster with the Shotgun and Agni and Rudra.
Thanks and I just realized I said hell and hell >.> Meant Dante must die.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Thanks and I just realized I said hell and hell >.> Meant Dante must die.

Haha, well the same strats should still hold true. Devils lair has a really nice encyclopedia-esk website, that has pretty much all the stratagies for all the games with YouTube links etc

Either way, good luck. Keep us informed ^_^

Top Bottom