• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cameo system issue ps4

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Ok I played mission 13 the first time with dante, this mission had cameo system and I played it online, the first time i fought along side Nero... Now I replayed the mission with Nero but I don't see dante fighting with me, this issue happen in other mission as well, sometime I don't get to see the other characters playing whit me or neither saw them in the distance... Did someone know if this is an issue or else?

Hey I don't know if I had the same issue but I remember playing as Nero and and for the first 2 floors Dante was also controlled by another player but then I had to go do something and one of my room mates logged out of my profile and into his, anyway when I started the mission up again I went and grabbed something form the kitchen so I was a minute or two into the mission when I got back and it said that another player was controlling Dante but I could not see him anywhere, so I think the while I was away the other player progressed ahead of me and I never saw him, did it take you a bit longer to get to the point where Dante joins in?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I think this is possibly the "share same screen" feature in PS4, I recall the PS4 being able to allow your co-op players to take over the screen and play the game for you. Not sure if that's the case here, but something to consider. It just may be a bug, but on the other issue where there's Nero + No Dante in the lobby, that's just because the network is populating users via proximity or some other meta. So, in other words, if there's no player using Dante in your area, then Dante won't be in the same room as you.

Vergil95

Hey I don't know if I had the same issue but I remember playing as Nero and and for the first 2 floors Dante was also controlled by another player but then I had to go do something and one of my room mates logged out of my profile and into his, anyway when I started the mission up again I went and grabbed something form the kitchen so I was a minute or two into the mission when I got back and it said that another player was controlling Dante but I could not see him anywhere, so I think the while I was away the other player progressed ahead of me and I never saw him, did it take you a bit longer to get to the point where Dante joins in?
No, it doesn't take long, I never saw him during the level, it s strange, also it s seems that during level 13 there is a part where both dante, v and nero are visible on the same screen and fighting side by side, however I only saw Nero once and dante sometimes but never saw v even if the game say that v is starring... Also during a recent gameplay I was Nero and dante happeared controlled by another but as I turn the camera he later desappeared, and dante was not there... Probably he disconnected, but shouldn't the cameo system put the cpu as soon as one disconnect or leave instead of letting you play alone?

The only other thing I can think of is probably poor connection as Dante was lagging across my screen from time to time, other than that I do not know what it could be.

Vergil95

Sorry for double post but I played right now mission 13 with dante without connection but nero and v were nowhere to be found, shouldn't they appear but controlled by cpu when you are not connected?

Top Bottom