• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling all judges!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Phantarch would like to ask whether some of you guys would like to step forward to be judges in his debating thread - he needs about three who can be unbiased and carefully weigh up each side of the debate before coming to a decision for or against.

Those interested, please either post your name here or send a PM to The Phantarch and he'll let you know what you need to do and when.

Ta :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'm up for doing that, we have that kind of thing in school aswel and each week someone has to be unbiased so i think i can do it

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
On a quick note. If we can get more than three great! but it will have to be an odd number so we don't end up with any ties.

Thank you for taking an interest anyway

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well, if we do have an even number of judges then you can be one and if its an odd number, then you dont need to. thats an easy way to do it

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Fair enough.

Note though that judges cannot participate in the debate. Their roles lie afterwards. It's 2 weeks per discussion and then the result is made. That will start in the next debate.

Top Bottom